Feb 7, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
Made an appearance in his home town of Saskatoon on Friday night.
Aug 4, 2014, 6:23 PM EDT
Give it a few more years and this might change.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
The Blackhawks honored their great forward duo of Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita by unveiling statues of the two icons on Saturday.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Aug 18, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
After trying to figure out the proper protocol for retired numbers in Winnipeg, the Jets have confirmed that Evander Kane will wear Bobby Hull’s old #9.
Aug 9, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
An iconic look from an iconic original six team, there’s not a lot to dislike about the Chicago Blackhawks’ sweaters.
Aug 3, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
While the Winnipeg Jets aren’t retiring any numbers, that’s not going to stop Bryan Little from changing his number to honor former Winnipeg Jets great Dale Hawerchuk.
Jul 22, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Evander Kane hopes to get Bobby Hull’s blessing to wear No. 9 with the Winnipeg Jets, as Hull did when he dominated the WHA in the mid-to-late ’70s.
Jun 11, 2011, 2:31 PM EDT
While the Winnipeg hockey team is bound to the Atlanta Thrashers records, they will be doing one good thing with that and continuing to honor Dan Snyder’s memory in Manitoba.
May 24, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
Blackhawks legend Stan Mikita is in for a new fight as he’s been diagnosed with oral cancer. Fortunately, the prospects are good for a full recovery.
Nostalgic night in Chicago: Blackhawks honor ’61 squad, will build Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita statues
Jan 10, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Sunday night was a great one for Blackhawks teams from the present (5-0 win over the Islanders) and past (thanks to a heritage night in which the team announced that they would erect statues for Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita).
Dec 17, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
There might be some mixed feelings during Friday’s Chris Chelios Heritage Night, as the Chicago Blackhawks honor a great defenseman who happened to spend a larger part of his career with the Detroit Red Wings.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 57
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 27
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15