Feb 7, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
Made an appearance in his home town of Saskatoon on Friday night.
Aug 4, 2014, 6:23 PM EDT
Give it a few more years and this might change.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
The Blackhawks honored their great forward duo of Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita by unveiling statues of the two icons on Saturday.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Aug 18, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
After trying to figure out the proper protocol for retired numbers in Winnipeg, the Jets have confirmed that Evander Kane will wear Bobby Hull’s old #9.
Aug 9, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
An iconic look from an iconic original six team, there’s not a lot to dislike about the Chicago Blackhawks’ sweaters.
Aug 3, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
While the Winnipeg Jets aren’t retiring any numbers, that’s not going to stop Bryan Little from changing his number to honor former Winnipeg Jets great Dale Hawerchuk.
Jul 22, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Evander Kane hopes to get Bobby Hull’s blessing to wear No. 9 with the Winnipeg Jets, as Hull did when he dominated the WHA in the mid-to-late ’70s.
Jun 11, 2011, 2:31 PM EDT
While the Winnipeg hockey team is bound to the Atlanta Thrashers records, they will be doing one good thing with that and continuing to honor Dan Snyder’s memory in Manitoba.
May 24, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
Blackhawks legend Stan Mikita is in for a new fight as he’s been diagnosed with oral cancer. Fortunately, the prospects are good for a full recovery.
Nostalgic night in Chicago: Blackhawks honor ’61 squad, will build Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita statues
Jan 10, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Sunday night was a great one for Blackhawks teams from the present (5-0 win over the Islanders) and past (thanks to a heritage night in which the team announced that they would erect statues for Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita).
Dec 17, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
There might be some mixed feelings during Friday’s Chris Chelios Heritage Night, as the Chicago Blackhawks honor a great defenseman who happened to spend a larger part of his career with the Detroit Red Wings.
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 0
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 7
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 69
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 63
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)