Aug 3, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
They were the worst team in the league last season.
Jun 24, 2013, 5:36 PM EST
That’s Butler in the picture. Video of Selleck inside!
Jun 14, 2013, 3:48 PM EST
24-year-old d-man is on the move again.
Apr 20, 2013, 2:04 AM EST
Nashville forward scores once, adds an assist.
Mar 5, 2013, 3:54 PM EST
His club is 1-5-0 in its last six.
Mar 5, 2013, 12:29 PM EST
Just one day after getting Bobby Butler from New Jersey.
Mar 4, 2013, 12:35 PM EST
Former Hobey Baker finalist off to Music City.
Feb 18, 2013, 7:15 AM EST
Monday’s collection of links.
Dec 17, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
Thanks in large part to a monster night against Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
Sep 15, 2012, 2:25 PM EST
Good thing they’re already familiar with Albany.
Aug 9, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
He’ll be “given every opportunity” to make the team out of training camp.
Aug 9, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Former Ottawa Senator gets a second chance with New Jersey.
Jul 29, 2012, 1:46 PM EST
Can they build on last season’s surprise playoff appearance?
Jul 27, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
Former University of New Hampshire standout now looking for work.
Jul 26, 2012, 2:15 PM EST
Not every happening is a big one in the NHL.
Apr 25, 2012, 5:59 PM EST
Head coach Paul MacLean has some decisions to make…
Apr 18, 2012, 8:42 AM EST
Skating and playing are two different things though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 3, 2011, 11:42 AM EST
Time to put the foil on in Ottawa, Chris Neil is back.
Sep 19, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
Some thoughts on tonight’s preseason tilts including praise for Sens prospect Jared Cowen, Panthers prospect Jonathan Huberdeau, and more.
Jul 14, 2011, 1:54 PM EST
Two small moves so far today: the Senators re-signed solid young forward Bobby Butler while the Flames sent a fifth round pick to the Devils for Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond. (Update: the Ducks also added Matt Smaby.)
Apr 11, 2011, 10:40 PM EST
Who scored the best goal of the final week of the 2010-11 season? Your choices are: the Rangers’ five-goal outburst, Patrick Kane, Corey Perry, Bobby Butler, Nathan Gerbe, T.J. Oshie or Colton Gillies.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EST
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
Apr 8, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Ottawa rookie Bobby Butler was somehow able to fight the clutches of Hal Gill and rip a snap shot past Alex Auld in Ottawa’s 3-2 overtime win over Montreal.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 19
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)