Jul 12, 2011, 5:24 PM EDT
It’s still unclear if Teemu Selanne will retire or come back for another season, but Ducks GM Bob Murray said he was “feeling good” after skating on Monday.
Jul 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Teemu Selanne underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee in Finland this week. Depending on how the surgury (and rehab) goes, Selanne is expected to make a decision on his future later this summer.
Apr 25, 2011, 11:12 PM EDT
Canucks GM Mike Gillis called out the officiating in his team’s series against the Blackhawks, pointing out Chicago’s 27-16 advantage in power play opportunities.
Apr 25, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
The Ducks were hunted right out of the playoffs by Nashville. We give you a short list of the reasons why they did go.
Apr 18, 2011, 7:11 PM EDT
Much like the captain of the Red October, Ducks GM Bob Murray is commanding his team to dive in the playoffs. This should go over well.
Feb 25, 2011, 9:37 PM EDT
The Ducks committed to the general manager who took over for Brian Burke, as the team handed Bob Murray a four-year extension.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Brian Burke’s relationship with the Ducks works out once again as he acquires Aaron Voros from Anaheim for a conditional seventh round pick.
Dec 14, 2010, 10:30 PM EDT
A month and a half after it seemed like he might be on the hot seat, the Anaheim Ducks gave head coach Randy Carlyle a one-year extension.
Nov 6, 2010, 4:24 PM EDT
While the Devils, Sabres and Ducks might fire their coaches, maybe they should take a look at their general managers too.
Nov 2, 2010, 3:58 PM EDT
Toronto Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke is a lot of things. He’s outspoken, cocky, accomplished and wildly entertaining. It also seems like he’s an intensely loyal person. Perhaps this was just hearsay from Earl Sleek of Battle of California, but it seemed like he allowed Ilya Bryzgalov to escape to the Phoenix Coyotes when he…
Nov 2, 2010, 12:13 AM EDT
Ducks GM Bob Murray shines an uncomfortable spotlight on the team’s roster including its best players such as Ryan Getzlaf, but who is truly to blame for this mess in Anaheim?
Oct 13, 2010, 12:36 PM EDT
Ducks forward Joffrey Lupul continues to battle back patiently while dealing with a blood infection. It’s as painful and aggravating as it you’d think
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 9
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)