Apr 18, 2011, 7:11 PM EST
Much like the captain of the Red October, Ducks GM Bob Murray is commanding his team to dive in the playoffs. This should go over well.
Feb 25, 2011, 9:37 PM EST
The Ducks committed to the general manager who took over for Brian Burke, as the team handed Bob Murray a four-year extension.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EST
Brian Burke’s relationship with the Ducks works out once again as he acquires Aaron Voros from Anaheim for a conditional seventh round pick.
Dec 14, 2010, 10:30 PM EST
A month and a half after it seemed like he might be on the hot seat, the Anaheim Ducks gave head coach Randy Carlyle a one-year extension.
Nov 6, 2010, 4:24 PM EST
While the Devils, Sabres and Ducks might fire their coaches, maybe they should take a look at their general managers too.
Nov 2, 2010, 3:58 PM EST
Toronto Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke is a lot of things. He’s outspoken, cocky, accomplished and wildly entertaining. It also seems like he’s an intensely loyal person. Perhaps this was just hearsay from Earl Sleek of Battle of California, but it seemed like he allowed Ilya Bryzgalov to escape to the Phoenix Coyotes when he…
Nov 2, 2010, 12:13 AM EST
Ducks GM Bob Murray shines an uncomfortable spotlight on the team’s roster including its best players such as Ryan Getzlaf, but who is truly to blame for this mess in Anaheim?
Oct 13, 2010, 12:36 PM EST
Ducks forward Joffrey Lupul continues to battle back patiently while dealing with a blood infection. It’s as painful and aggravating as it you’d think
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 2
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 24
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16