Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EST
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
Would you believe a Ryan Miller for Bobby Ryan all Team USA trade?
Nov 30, 2011, 3:06 AM EST
Bobby Ryan responds to all of the trade rumors: “I wouldn’t be surprised.” To be clear though, he does not want to be moved…
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 29, 2011, 8:58 AM EST
What would you want your team to give up to get Bobby Ryan?
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
Niklas Hagman is off to Anaheim as the Ducks claimed him off re-entry waivers from Calgary.
Sep 10, 2011, 8:44 PM EST
Training camp starts next week in Winnipeg and defenseman Zach Bogosian still isn’t signed. Tick, tick, tick…
Sep 6, 2011, 3:56 PM EST
Ducks GM Bob Murray spoke about what he thinks of Teemu Selanne rejoining the Ducks this season or if the NHL legend will call it a career.
Aug 27, 2011, 11:09 PM EST
Teemu Selanne played in a charity game in California tonight and he’s feeling optimistic about playing next season.
Aug 26, 2011, 12:58 AM EST
After impressing scouts and fans alike at Team Canada’s World Junior camp, Devante Smith Pelly sets his eyes on making the Anaheim Ducks next season.
Aug 22, 2011, 8:34 PM EST
We’re not the only ones blogging around here as Teemu Selanne writes about his summer workouts and whether or not he’s retiring and just when he’ll decide that by.
Aug 16, 2011, 9:12 PM EST
If Teemu Selanne retires the Ducks will have big shoes to fill offensively. Is 2009 first round pick Kyle Palmieri the guy to help fill the score sheet?
Aug 15, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
Now that Trent Hunter is an unrestricted free agent, could the Anaheim Ducks provide him a nice landing spot?
Aug 8, 2011, 6:03 PM EST
Ducks GM Bob Murray provided an update regarding Jonas Hiller and Teemu Selanne, although the details are more than a little vague.
Jul 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
As Teemu Selanne continues contemplate retirement yet again (and the Ducks continue to anxiously await his decision), is he becoming the NHL’s version of Brett Favre?
Jul 20, 2011, 10:14 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks take a flyer on former 8th oveall pick Mark Bell. Bell, who has played the last two seasons in the Swiss League, looks to resurrect his career after a 2006 auto accident and DUI charge.
Jul 12, 2011, 5:24 PM EST
It’s still unclear if Teemu Selanne will retire or come back for another season, but Ducks GM Bob Murray said he was “feeling good” after skating on Monday.
Jul 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Teemu Selanne underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee in Finland this week. Depending on how the surgury (and rehab) goes, Selanne is expected to make a decision on his future later this summer.
Apr 25, 2011, 11:12 PM EST
Canucks GM Mike Gillis called out the officiating in his team’s series against the Blackhawks, pointing out Chicago’s 27-16 advantage in power play opportunities.
Apr 25, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
The Ducks were hunted right out of the playoffs by Nashville. We give you a short list of the reasons why they did go.
Apr 18, 2011, 7:11 PM EST
Much like the captain of the Red October, Ducks GM Bob Murray is commanding his team to dive in the playoffs. This should go over well.
Feb 25, 2011, 9:37 PM EST
The Ducks committed to the general manager who took over for Brian Burke, as the team handed Bob Murray a four-year extension.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EST
Brian Burke’s relationship with the Ducks works out once again as he acquires Aaron Voros from Anaheim for a conditional seventh round pick.
Dec 14, 2010, 10:30 PM EST
A month and a half after it seemed like he might be on the hot seat, the Anaheim Ducks gave head coach Randy Carlyle a one-year extension.
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 7
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 7
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 16
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 12
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 77
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (137)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)