Jun 8, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
During the NHL GM meetings in Boston, they’ve suggested a slight adjustment to Rule 48 that could go a long way to cleaning things up in the league.
Feb 4, 2011, 12:53 PM EDT
The NHL decided to suspend Daniel Paille for four games for his blindside hit on Ray Sawada.
Thursday night’s controversial hit: Bruin Daniel Paille could face suspension for hit on Star Ray Sawada
Feb 4, 2011, 12:48 AM EDT
Bruins forward Daniel Paille’s blindside hit of Stars winger Ray Sawada is the latest in a long line of controversial checks. Click “Read More” for the details.
Jan 14, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Mike Brown clobbered Ed Jovanovski with a blindside hit last night that has the hockey world debating whether or not he should be suspended. So what’s your take: does he deserve a fine and suspension, just a fine or no discipline at all? Read the post and vote in the poll to share your thoughts.
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 12
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 23
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 0
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 55
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 54
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)