Jun 8, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
During the NHL GM meetings in Boston, they’ve suggested a slight adjustment to Rule 48 that could go a long way to cleaning things up in the league.
Feb 4, 2011, 12:53 PM EDT
The NHL decided to suspend Daniel Paille for four games for his blindside hit on Ray Sawada.
Thursday night’s controversial hit: Bruin Daniel Paille could face suspension for hit on Star Ray Sawada
Feb 4, 2011, 12:48 AM EDT
Bruins forward Daniel Paille’s blindside hit of Stars winger Ray Sawada is the latest in a long line of controversial checks. Click “Read More” for the details.
Jan 14, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Mike Brown clobbered Ed Jovanovski with a blindside hit last night that has the hockey world debating whether or not he should be suspended. So what’s your take: does he deserve a fine and suspension, just a fine or no discipline at all? Read the post and vote in the poll to share your thoughts.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32