Jan 9, 2011, 4:50 PM EDT
Tom Kostopolous had his day with the Wheel of Justice and came out with a six-game suspension for hitting Detroit defenseman Brad Stuart from the blindside, breaking his jaw. Was it judged wrongly though?
Nov 5, 2010, 1:56 PM EDT
Did the NHL get their notes crossed up concerning the hits made by Sharks forward Joe Thornton and Flyers agitator Dan Carcillo? It seems like they did.
Nov 4, 2010, 9:43 PM EDT
Expect Sharks captain Joe Thornton to get a call from the NHL for his blindside hit on Blues forward David Perron.
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 0
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 3
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 4
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 24
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3