Jan 9, 2011, 4:50 PM EDT
Tom Kostopolous had his day with the Wheel of Justice and came out with a six-game suspension for hitting Detroit defenseman Brad Stuart from the blindside, breaking his jaw. Was it judged wrongly though?
Nov 5, 2010, 1:56 PM EDT
Did the NHL get their notes crossed up concerning the hits made by Sharks forward Joe Thornton and Flyers agitator Dan Carcillo? It seems like they did.
Nov 4, 2010, 9:43 PM EDT
Expect Sharks captain Joe Thornton to get a call from the NHL for his blindside hit on Blues forward David Perron.
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 2
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 12
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 63
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 31
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 54
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 13
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 10
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (67)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)