Jan 10, 2014, 10:41 AM EST
The Blue Jackets have put him on IR.
Dec 19, 2013, 9:47 PM EST
The Blue Jackets with a rare blown third period lead.
Nov 13, 2013, 2:17 PM EST
The 28-year-old d-man is no stranger to injuries.
Jul 2, 2013, 5:20 PM EST
He was a deadline day acquisition.
Jun 19, 2013, 5:50 PM EST
37-year-old ‘tender ready to call it a career.
Apr 10, 2013, 5:57 PM EST
Click the link to see who actually IS playing!
Apr 3, 2013, 4:58 PM EST
A rundown of all the deals.
Apr 3, 2013, 3:07 PM EST
Busy day for the Blue Jackets.
Mar 7, 2013, 1:24 AM EST
San Jose gives up a chance to win its third straight game.
Jul 2, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Another sign they aren’t rebuilding.
Jun 27, 2012, 11:03 PM EST
Concussion issues have plagued the 25-year-old winger.
Jun 27, 2012, 3:35 PM EST
26-year-old winger gets another shot in Calgary.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:02 AM EST
Their teams opted not to qualify them, fattening up the free agent market in the process.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:33 PM EST
Jay Bouwmeester might be the odd man out.
Apr 10, 2012, 5:46 PM EST
Calgary GM apologizes as team misses playoffs for third straight year.
Mar 23, 2012, 6:29 PM EST
He wasn’t one of the shooters picked in a 3-2 SO loss to Minnesota on Thursday.
Mar 17, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
Lee Stempniak’s return is a real buzz kill.
Mar 8, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
2011 first-round pick Sven Baertschi will make his NHL debut Friday.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
Calgary coach takes a stand against awful performances.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 25, 2011, 12:25 PM EST
Blake Comeau will look to get his season turned around in Calgary where the Flames could use some of the same.
Nov 24, 2011, 12:39 PM EST
Maybe get that cranberry sauce to go.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:07 AM EST
The Isles are in the basement of the Eastern Conference and Jack Capuano is pretty sick of it. Changes ahoy?
Oct 25, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
The Isles and Penguins are always so gentlemanly when they play each other. That means, “hate each other violently,” right?
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 3
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2