Nov 13, 2013, 2:17 PM EST
The 28-year-old d-man is no stranger to injuries.
Jul 2, 2013, 5:20 PM EST
He was a deadline day acquisition.
Jun 19, 2013, 5:50 PM EST
37-year-old ‘tender ready to call it a career.
Apr 10, 2013, 5:57 PM EST
Click the link to see who actually IS playing!
Apr 3, 2013, 4:58 PM EST
A rundown of all the deals.
Apr 3, 2013, 3:07 PM EST
Busy day for the Blue Jackets.
Mar 7, 2013, 1:24 AM EST
San Jose gives up a chance to win its third straight game.
Jul 2, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Another sign they aren’t rebuilding.
Jun 27, 2012, 11:03 PM EST
Concussion issues have plagued the 25-year-old winger.
Jun 27, 2012, 3:35 PM EST
26-year-old winger gets another shot in Calgary.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:02 AM EST
Their teams opted not to qualify them, fattening up the free agent market in the process.
Jun 4, 2012, 8:33 PM EST
Jay Bouwmeester might be the odd man out.
Apr 10, 2012, 5:46 PM EST
Calgary GM apologizes as team misses playoffs for third straight year.
Mar 23, 2012, 6:29 PM EST
He wasn’t one of the shooters picked in a 3-2 SO loss to Minnesota on Thursday.
Mar 17, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
Lee Stempniak’s return is a real buzz kill.
Mar 8, 2012, 11:29 AM EST
2011 first-round pick Sven Baertschi will make his NHL debut Friday.
Mar 5, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
Won’t have a chance to get back at his old team.
Feb 23, 2012, 11:57 AM EST
Calgary coach takes a stand against awful performances.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 25, 2011, 12:25 PM EST
Blake Comeau will look to get his season turned around in Calgary where the Flames could use some of the same.
Nov 24, 2011, 12:39 PM EST
Maybe get that cranberry sauce to go.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:07 AM EST
The Isles are in the basement of the Eastern Conference and Jack Capuano is pretty sick of it. Changes ahoy?
Oct 25, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
The Isles and Penguins are always so gentlemanly when they play each other. That means, “hate each other violently,” right?
Aug 2, 2011, 10:02 PM EST
Blake Comeau and the New York Islanders were able to avoid salary arbitration as they agreed to a one-year contract worth $2.5 million.
Jul 28, 2011, 1:37 PM EST
Against high odds, the Devils got rid of Brian Rolston’s contract. New Jersey sent the aging forward to the Islanders for Trent Hunter, opening up cap space to make it easier to re-sign Zach Parise.
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 6
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 34
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 73
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 32
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 63
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)