Jun 14, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
Neither teams have been to a Game 7 in the Stanley Cup finals with their main core groups (if ever), but they’ve already played in a Game 7 or two in this year’s playoffs. Let’s look back at how they played in those games.
Jun 10, 2011, 5:21 AM EDT
The word is that Roberto Luongo will remain in Vancouver’s net for Game 5. That word came from Canucks coach Alain Vigneault, though, so you never really know.
Apr 26, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
Despite all the pressure on the Canucks to avoid an epic collapse, the Blackhawks face a new kind of pressure too. This is their first Game 7 since 1995.
Apr 26, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick preview tonight’s double header of Game 7 matches, with the Sabres taking on the Flyers and the Blackhawks facing the Canucks.
Apr 25, 2011, 7:26 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo’s career is full of brilliant peaks and dark valleys, but to many fans, his Game 7 performance will ultimately decide his legacy.
Apr 17, 2011, 11:58 PM EDT
The Canucks have the defending champions on the ropes with a 3-0 series. This post recaps their 3-2 win over the Blackhawks.
Apr 16, 2011, 1:02 AM EDT
The Canucks took a 2-0 lead, but a wild finish might give the defending champion Blackhawks some needed confidence as the series shifts back to Chicago.
Apr 14, 2011, 1:06 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo also had a 32-save shutout tonight, as he blanked the Blackhawks in a 2-0 win for the Canucks.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (59)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)