Jul 23, 2015, 10:17 PM EDT
He claims Carolina’s coach didn’t understand Semin’s “game.”
Feb 7, 2015, 3:46 PM EDT
Suffered the injury Thursday night in Arizona.
Dec 28, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Has missed the first 35 games of the season.
Oct 27, 2014, 7:36 PM EDT
Has been out since Oct. 11.
Oct 5, 2014, 2:06 PM EDT
Rookie GM Ron Francis is trying to turn his team into a playoff contender.
Aug 16, 2014, 2:06 PM EDT
Big things expected from the 21-year-old.
Aug 16, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
The big offseason changes came in the front office this summer.
Jul 26, 2014, 8:20 PM EDT
They had the league’s third-worst unit last season.
Jun 29, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
One goalie was much better than the other last season.
Jun 21, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
This will be his second chance at being a NHL head coach.
May 31, 2014, 4:04 PM EDT
GM Dale Tallon is being patient in his search.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:13 PM EDT
In serious Red Wings news, the team announced two new assistant coaches: Jeff Blashill and Bill Peters. In not-so serious news, the pressure mounts for Mike Commodore to satisfy nostalgic video games by donning No. 64 in Detroit.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)