Apr 12, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Jeremy Roenick and Bill Patrick believe that the NHL “dropped the ball.”
Apr 12, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
JR and Bill Patrick discuss Thursday’s four.
Jun 9, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
The Versus panel of Bill Patrick, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick break things down about Roberto Luongo, Keith Ballard, and Rich Peverley while Darren Pang talks with Brad Marchand after another great game.
May 21, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Will the Bruins take a commanding lead in the Eastern Conference finals or will Tampa Bay even things up? Keith Jones and Mike Keenan take a look ahead at this afternoon’s Game 4.
May 15, 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
Tonight sees the Western Conference finals get under way from Vancouver as the Canucks face off with the San Jose Sharks. While the Sharks are coming off a legendary seven game series against Detroit, the Canucks have had a lot of time comparatively to prepare for the conference finals. San Jose will look to keep…
May 9, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
The Hockey Central crew takes a look ahead to tonight’s Game 6 between Vancouver and Nashville.
May 7, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick gets a preview of Game 5 between Nashville and Vancouver as the Canucks look to end the series on home ice.
May 3, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Hockey Central’s Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead at what proves to be a pivotal Game 3 for the Washington Capitals in Tampa Bay against the Lightning.
Apr 15, 2011, 3:14 AM EDT
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take an exclusive look ahead to Game 2 between the Rangers and Capitals to see how the Rangers might rebound from a tough overtime loss.
Nov 15, 2010, 10:32 PM EDT
Reminder: Versus will premiere it’s hourly “NHL Overtime” show tonight at 11 pm ET. Click “Read More” for information on the format of the program and the first hosts.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)