Apr 12, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Jeremy Roenick and Bill Patrick believe that the NHL “dropped the ball.”
Apr 12, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
JR and Bill Patrick discuss Thursday’s four.
Jun 9, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
The Versus panel of Bill Patrick, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick break things down about Roberto Luongo, Keith Ballard, and Rich Peverley while Darren Pang talks with Brad Marchand after another great game.
May 21, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Will the Bruins take a commanding lead in the Eastern Conference finals or will Tampa Bay even things up? Keith Jones and Mike Keenan take a look ahead at this afternoon’s Game 4.
May 15, 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
Tonight sees the Western Conference finals get under way from Vancouver as the Canucks face off with the San Jose Sharks. While the Sharks are coming off a legendary seven game series against Detroit, the Canucks have had a lot of time comparatively to prepare for the conference finals. San Jose will look to keep…
May 9, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
The Hockey Central crew takes a look ahead to tonight’s Game 6 between Vancouver and Nashville.
May 7, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick gets a preview of Game 5 between Nashville and Vancouver as the Canucks look to end the series on home ice.
May 3, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Hockey Central’s Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead at what proves to be a pivotal Game 3 for the Washington Capitals in Tampa Bay against the Lightning.
Apr 15, 2011, 3:14 AM EDT
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take an exclusive look ahead to Game 2 between the Rangers and Capitals to see how the Rangers might rebound from a tough overtime loss.
Nov 15, 2010, 10:32 PM EDT
Reminder: Versus will premiere it’s hourly “NHL Overtime” show tonight at 11 pm ET. Click “Read More” for information on the format of the program and the first hosts.
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 22
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 32
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 16
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 30
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 43
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)