Apr 12, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Jeremy Roenick and Bill Patrick believe that the NHL “dropped the ball.”
Apr 12, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
JR and Bill Patrick discuss Thursday’s four.
Jun 9, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
The Versus panel of Bill Patrick, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick break things down about Roberto Luongo, Keith Ballard, and Rich Peverley while Darren Pang talks with Brad Marchand after another great game.
May 21, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Will the Bruins take a commanding lead in the Eastern Conference finals or will Tampa Bay even things up? Keith Jones and Mike Keenan take a look ahead at this afternoon’s Game 4.
May 15, 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
Tonight sees the Western Conference finals get under way from Vancouver as the Canucks face off with the San Jose Sharks. While the Sharks are coming off a legendary seven game series against Detroit, the Canucks have had a lot of time comparatively to prepare for the conference finals. San Jose will look to keep…
May 9, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
The Hockey Central crew takes a look ahead to tonight’s Game 6 between Vancouver and Nashville.
May 7, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Hockey Central’s Bill Patrick gets a preview of Game 5 between Nashville and Vancouver as the Canucks look to end the series on home ice.
May 3, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Hockey Central’s Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead at what proves to be a pivotal Game 3 for the Washington Capitals in Tampa Bay against the Lightning.
Apr 15, 2011, 3:14 AM EDT
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take an exclusive look ahead to Game 2 between the Rangers and Capitals to see how the Rangers might rebound from a tough overtime loss.
Nov 15, 2010, 10:32 PM EDT
Reminder: Versus will premiere it’s hourly “NHL Overtime” show tonight at 11 pm ET. Click “Read More” for information on the format of the program and the first hosts.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 49
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)