Bill Masterton Trophy
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 AM EDT
39-year-old Sens captain leads the trio of nominees.
Mar 16, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
He spent four years in college and six years primarily in the AHL before he established himself as a regular with the Oilers.
Mar 14, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
His return to the NHL has exceeded just about everyone’s expectations.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
Insert Mark Recchi joke here.
Apr 26, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
The NHL named three players for its annual award for perseverance: Ray Emery, Daymond Langkow and Ian Laperriere. Vote in the poll to tell us who deserves to win the Masterton Trophy.
Mar 31, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Many people (reasonably) thought that a broken vertebra would end Daymond Langkow’s career, but the Flames announced that he might play in Friday’s game against the Blues.
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 1
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 22
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 8
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 4
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 48
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)