Bill Masterton Trophy
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EST
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 AM EST
39-year-old Sens captain leads the trio of nominees.
Mar 16, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
He spent four years in college and six years primarily in the AHL before he established himself as a regular with the Oilers.
Mar 14, 2012, 4:48 PM EST
His return to the NHL has exceeded just about everyone’s expectations.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:19 PM EST
Insert Mark Recchi joke here.
Apr 26, 2011, 12:27 PM EST
The NHL named three players for its annual award for perseverance: Ray Emery, Daymond Langkow and Ian Laperriere. Vote in the poll to tell us who deserves to win the Masterton Trophy.
Mar 31, 2011, 9:07 PM EST
Many people (reasonably) thought that a broken vertebra would end Daymond Langkow’s career, but the Flames announced that he might play in Friday’s game against the Blues.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 11
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11