Bill Masterton Trophy
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EST
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 AM EST
39-year-old Sens captain leads the trio of nominees.
Mar 16, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
He spent four years in college and six years primarily in the AHL before he established himself as a regular with the Oilers.
Mar 14, 2012, 4:48 PM EST
His return to the NHL has exceeded just about everyone’s expectations.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:19 PM EST
Insert Mark Recchi joke here.
Apr 26, 2011, 12:27 PM EST
The NHL named three players for its annual award for perseverance: Ray Emery, Daymond Langkow and Ian Laperriere. Vote in the poll to tell us who deserves to win the Masterton Trophy.
Mar 31, 2011, 9:07 PM EST
Many people (reasonably) thought that a broken vertebra would end Daymond Langkow’s career, but the Flames announced that he might play in Friday’s game against the Blues.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 21
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 16
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 13
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 10
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4