Bill Masterton Trophy
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 AM EDT
39-year-old Sens captain leads the trio of nominees.
Mar 16, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
He spent four years in college and six years primarily in the AHL before he established himself as a regular with the Oilers.
Mar 14, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
His return to the NHL has exceeded just about everyone’s expectations.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
Insert Mark Recchi joke here.
Apr 26, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
The NHL named three players for its annual award for perseverance: Ray Emery, Daymond Langkow and Ian Laperriere. Vote in the poll to tell us who deserves to win the Masterton Trophy.
Mar 31, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Many people (reasonably) thought that a broken vertebra would end Daymond Langkow’s career, but the Flames announced that he might play in Friday’s game against the Blues.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 2
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 23
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 34
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)