Bill Masterton Trophy
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 AM EDT
39-year-old Sens captain leads the trio of nominees.
Mar 16, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
He spent four years in college and six years primarily in the AHL before he established himself as a regular with the Oilers.
Mar 14, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
His return to the NHL has exceeded just about everyone’s expectations.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
Insert Mark Recchi joke here.
Apr 26, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
The NHL named three players for its annual award for perseverance: Ray Emery, Daymond Langkow and Ian Laperriere. Vote in the poll to tell us who deserves to win the Masterton Trophy.
Mar 31, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Many people (reasonably) thought that a broken vertebra would end Daymond Langkow’s career, but the Flames announced that he might play in Friday’s game against the Blues.
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 1
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 26
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)