Bill Masterton Trophy
Apr 24, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
Pictured is the 2011 winner, Flyers forward Ian Laperriere.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 AM EDT
39-year-old Sens captain leads the trio of nominees.
Mar 16, 2012, 8:09 AM EDT
He spent four years in college and six years primarily in the AHL before he established himself as a regular with the Oilers.
Mar 14, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
His return to the NHL has exceeded just about everyone’s expectations.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
Insert Mark Recchi joke here.
Apr 26, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
The NHL named three players for its annual award for perseverance: Ray Emery, Daymond Langkow and Ian Laperriere. Vote in the poll to tell us who deserves to win the Masterton Trophy.
Mar 31, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
Many people (reasonably) thought that a broken vertebra would end Daymond Langkow’s career, but the Flames announced that he might play in Friday’s game against the Blues.
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 6
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 29
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 43
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 50
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 33
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 27
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 53
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41