Oct 12, 2014, 2:35 PM EST
It maybe hard to shake the ‘Sid the Kid’ moniker, but he’s 27 now.
Jul 25, 2013, 9:17 AM EST
Three others join them as well.
Nov 19, 2011, 2:52 PM EST
“In the end, it will be worse.”
Oct 21, 2011, 4:54 PM EST
“It’s not worth it. Get a deal done.”
Jun 8, 2011, 5:38 PM EST
The Penguins made Bill Guerin their player development coach. This post elaborates on his role and also depicts the stability the franchise is setting up for itself.
Mar 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EST
The Capitals keep winning despite losing key players to injury, but they’ll have to deal with another tough blow as Jason Arnott is week-to-week with an undisclosed injury.
Dec 7, 2010, 1:45 PM EST
Bill Guerin gets emotional when talking about his family during his retirement press conference.
Dec 6, 2010, 9:40 AM EST
After 18 seasons in the NHL and being unable to land a spot with another team this year, Bill Guerin is calling it a career.
Nov 15, 2010, 10:32 PM EST
Reminder: Versus will premiere it’s hourly “NHL Overtime” show tonight at 11 pm ET. Click “Read More” for information on the format of the program and the first hosts.
Oct 29, 2010, 12:40 PM EST
NHL veteran Bill Guerin is still a free agent looking for work. He could be looking to make a different decision if things don’t pan out though.
Oct 21, 2010, 3:59 PM EST
When the Pittsburgh Penguins traded peanuts/a bag of hockey pucks/some other phrase that indicates very little to the New York Islanders for Bill Guerin, I cannot say that I was wildly impressed. After all, Guerin was no spring chicken and didn’t exactly flourish after an earlier trade deadline deal brought him to San Jose. Yet…
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 0
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 15
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 58
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 28
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 81
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (81)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)