Jul 25, 2013, 9:17 AM EDT
Three others join them as well.
Nov 19, 2011, 2:52 PM EDT
“In the end, it will be worse.”
Oct 21, 2011, 4:54 PM EDT
“It’s not worth it. Get a deal done.”
Jun 8, 2011, 5:38 PM EDT
The Penguins made Bill Guerin their player development coach. This post elaborates on his role and also depicts the stability the franchise is setting up for itself.
Mar 15, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
The Capitals keep winning despite losing key players to injury, but they’ll have to deal with another tough blow as Jason Arnott is week-to-week with an undisclosed injury.
Dec 7, 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
Bill Guerin gets emotional when talking about his family during his retirement press conference.
Dec 6, 2010, 9:40 AM EDT
After 18 seasons in the NHL and being unable to land a spot with another team this year, Bill Guerin is calling it a career.
Nov 15, 2010, 10:32 PM EDT
Reminder: Versus will premiere it’s hourly “NHL Overtime” show tonight at 11 pm ET. Click “Read More” for information on the format of the program and the first hosts.
Oct 29, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
NHL veteran Bill Guerin is still a free agent looking for work. He could be looking to make a different decision if things don’t pan out though.
Oct 21, 2010, 3:59 PM EDT
When the Pittsburgh Penguins traded peanuts/a bag of hockey pucks/some other phrase that indicates very little to the New York Islanders for Bill Guerin, I cannot say that I was wildly impressed. After all, Guerin was no spring chicken and didn’t exactly flourish after an earlier trade deadline deal brought him to San Jose. Yet…
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1