Aug 28, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
The two sides are meeting in small groups.
Apr 11, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
The anticipation of victory followed by the agony of defeat in an instant.
Mar 31, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
It’s the sale discussion that never ends.
Mar 13, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Nashville is thankful to have that kind of freedom.
Feb 2, 2012, 11:50 AM EDT
Pretend you’re an NHL owner.
Jan 18, 2012, 1:17 PM EDT
The serving of alcohol is reportedly an outstanding issue.
Jan 9, 2012, 3:02 PM EDT
The deputy commissioner of the NHL was answering questions on the radio today.
Dec 28, 2011, 1:28 PM EDT
Curious about the NHL’s labor future? Get in line.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:53 PM EDT
The question is: how far should they go?
Dec 8, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
Mayor Elaine Scruggs is tired of getting asked why the Coyotes haven’t been sold yet.
Dec 6, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
In front of a roaring fire.
Dec 6, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
Bill Daly is still holding out hope that a local buyer for the Coyotes can be found. Good luck with that.
Dec 6, 2011, 1:27 AM EDT
The Red Wings and Capitals’ brass seem especially happy about the news.
Aug 18, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Turns out the Islanders can do the right thing after all as they’re changing up the game to be re-aired and celebrated this week.
May 26, 2011, 12:56 AM EDT
Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger and NHL commissioner Gary Bettman are preaching patience to excited Winnipeg fans who anxiously await an official announcement regarding the Thrashers’ relocation.
May 25, 2011, 9:17 PM EDT
At least one group discussed the possibility of bringing an NHL team to Seattle, Washington. This post discusses that story along with the pros and cons of the market.
May 12, 2011, 9:15 PM EDT
With the rumors heating up even more about the potential relocation of the Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipeg, there’s a side effect in all this that bodes especially well for the Phoenix Coyotes.
May 12, 2011, 5:29 PM EDT
NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly didn’t confirm that the Thrashers might move from Atlanta to Winnipeg, but he didn’t deny the possibility, either.
May 11, 2011, 2:14 AM EDT
After a night filled with debates and speaking up from the citizens, the Glendale City Council voted to approve $25 million to the NHL for the second straight year to fund losses for the team to keep them in the desert for one more year.
Mar 7, 2011, 7:17 PM EDT
Is it possible the saga of the Phoenix Coyotes is coming to an unhappy ending in the desert? The game of chicken between the City of Glendale and the Goldwater Institute continues as the team’s fate hangs in the balance.
Feb 22, 2011, 8:19 PM EDT
You know how the NHL signed that massive sponsorship deal with Molson Coors today? Seems that Labatt Brewery has a bit of a problem with it as they believe they’re still signed up with the league. Hello, litigation!
Dec 26, 2010, 7:36 PM EDT
The Islanders wanted to postpone tonight’s game against Montreal because of the blizzard hitting the northeast. The NHL didn’t agree with that.
Nov 15, 2010, 3:48 PM EDT
The NHL issued a statement today regarding the e-mails that are making headlines across the sports world today about NHL disciplinarian Colin Campbell going out of his way to stand up for his son and calling Marc Savard “the biggest faker going.” Consider the situation still tenuous at best.
Oct 27, 2010, 7:34 PM EDT
If you’ve been wondering about whether or not the NHL and the NHL officials have gotten their act together over whether or not to approve their new four-year Collective Bargaining Agreement, you can wonder no more. The NHL Board of Governors and the NHL Officials Association today ratified the four-year agreement. The NHL issued these…
- Will winning trump revenge tonight? 0
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 5
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 6
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 32
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)