Aug 28, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
The two sides are meeting in small groups.
Apr 11, 2012, 11:14 AM EST
The anticipation of victory followed by the agony of defeat in an instant.
Mar 31, 2012, 3:14 PM EST
It’s the sale discussion that never ends.
Mar 13, 2012, 3:09 PM EST
Nashville is thankful to have that kind of freedom.
Feb 2, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
Pretend you’re an NHL owner.
Jan 18, 2012, 1:17 PM EST
The serving of alcohol is reportedly an outstanding issue.
Jan 9, 2012, 3:02 PM EST
The deputy commissioner of the NHL was answering questions on the radio today.
Dec 28, 2011, 1:28 PM EST
Curious about the NHL’s labor future? Get in line.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:53 PM EST
The question is: how far should they go?
Dec 8, 2011, 1:25 PM EST
Mayor Elaine Scruggs is tired of getting asked why the Coyotes haven’t been sold yet.
Dec 6, 2011, 2:53 PM EST
In front of a roaring fire.
Dec 6, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Bill Daly is still holding out hope that a local buyer for the Coyotes can be found. Good luck with that.
Dec 6, 2011, 1:27 AM EST
The Red Wings and Capitals’ brass seem especially happy about the news.
Aug 18, 2011, 12:45 PM EST
Turns out the Islanders can do the right thing after all as they’re changing up the game to be re-aired and celebrated this week.
May 26, 2011, 12:56 AM EST
Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger and NHL commissioner Gary Bettman are preaching patience to excited Winnipeg fans who anxiously await an official announcement regarding the Thrashers’ relocation.
May 25, 2011, 9:17 PM EST
At least one group discussed the possibility of bringing an NHL team to Seattle, Washington. This post discusses that story along with the pros and cons of the market.
May 12, 2011, 9:15 PM EST
With the rumors heating up even more about the potential relocation of the Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipeg, there’s a side effect in all this that bodes especially well for the Phoenix Coyotes.
May 12, 2011, 5:29 PM EST
NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly didn’t confirm that the Thrashers might move from Atlanta to Winnipeg, but he didn’t deny the possibility, either.
May 11, 2011, 2:14 AM EST
After a night filled with debates and speaking up from the citizens, the Glendale City Council voted to approve $25 million to the NHL for the second straight year to fund losses for the team to keep them in the desert for one more year.
Mar 7, 2011, 7:17 PM EST
Is it possible the saga of the Phoenix Coyotes is coming to an unhappy ending in the desert? The game of chicken between the City of Glendale and the Goldwater Institute continues as the team’s fate hangs in the balance.
Feb 22, 2011, 8:19 PM EST
You know how the NHL signed that massive sponsorship deal with Molson Coors today? Seems that Labatt Brewery has a bit of a problem with it as they believe they’re still signed up with the league. Hello, litigation!
Dec 26, 2010, 7:36 PM EST
The Islanders wanted to postpone tonight’s game against Montreal because of the blizzard hitting the northeast. The NHL didn’t agree with that.
Nov 15, 2010, 3:48 PM EST
The NHL issued a statement today regarding the e-mails that are making headlines across the sports world today about NHL disciplinarian Colin Campbell going out of his way to stand up for his son and calling Marc Savard “the biggest faker going.” Consider the situation still tenuous at best.
Oct 27, 2010, 7:34 PM EST
If you’ve been wondering about whether or not the NHL and the NHL officials have gotten their act together over whether or not to approve their new four-year Collective Bargaining Agreement, you can wonder no more. The NHL Board of Governors and the NHL Officials Association today ratified the four-year agreement. The NHL issued these…
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 2
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 7
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 77
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 42
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 77
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (80)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (77)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)