Big Ten hockey conference
Dec 13, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
The Badgers are 5-0-1 at home this season.
Oct 29, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
The Eagles have won four straight. That and more of the weekend’s action inside.
Oct 5, 2011, 4:56 PM EST
Notre Dame is joining up with Hockey East in 2013-2014 after seeing the CCHA turn to ruins this offseason. They’ll also be bringing NBC Sports Network along with them.
Jul 11, 2011, 12:18 AM EST
With college hockey in turmoil thanks to the start up of the Big Ten Hockey Conference and the Collegiate Hockey Conference, is this a road the NCAA really should be taking for a better future?
Jul 9, 2011, 9:50 PM EST
From the look of things, the landscape of college hockey could be markedly different by the time the 2013-14 season begins. It already seemed that way when the Big Ten Conference was announced; Minnesota and Wisconsin will leave the WCHA while Michigan, Michigan State and Ohio State will leave the CCHA and Penn State will…
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 17
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 53
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)