Dec 14, 2010, 8:00 PM EDT
Rather than the 113,411 people originally reported, the Guinness Book of World Records people say that the “Big Chill” brought in about 85,000.
Dec 11, 2010, 10:00 PM EDT
If you think the NHL Winter Classic is going to draw a big crowd in Pittsburgh, college hockey would like to show you what a really big crowd looks like.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 50
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50