Jun 20, 2012, 9:02 AM EST
The Hart, the Norris, the Vezina, and everything else will be decided tonight.
Jun 7, 2012, 8:15 AM EST
One of the sport’s strangest moments gets a punctuation mark.
Mar 26, 2012, 3:35 PM EST
“That’s a lot of starts,” said Captain Obvious.
Dec 31, 2011, 9:14 PM EST
The old man’s still got it.
Dec 8, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
The goaltender’s union is strong in Philadelphia…
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:39 PM EST
The Flyers are pulling out all the Hall of Fame guns for the Winter Classic Alumni game with Bernie Parent now set to play.
Jun 22, 2011, 9:26 PM EST
Tim Thomas did something that no one has done since Bernie Parent in 1975 by winning the Stanley Cup, Conn Smythe Trophy, and now the Vezina Trophy. As he reflected on this accomplishment, he might have given himself a new nickname: “The redneck of goaltending.”
Jun 16, 2011, 9:23 AM EST
So many thoughts to get through after what turned out to be a historic night for Tim Thomas and the Boston Bruins in winning the Stanley Cup.
Nov 23, 2010, 7:00 PM EST
The city of Philadelphia said its parting words for an iconic building, The Spectrum.
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 48
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 27
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 76
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 20
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Video: Penguins hold on to beat Capitals for first time this season 29
- Video: Fight erupts between Penguins and Capitals inside Pittsburgh’s bench 40
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (76)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)