Feb 23, 2012, 1:33 AM EDT
Bob McKenzie thinks Jeff Carter’s more likely to go to Los Angeles.
Jan 12, 2012, 8:08 PM EDT
To be fair, Dean Lombardi’s Bernie Madoff comparison was pretty funny, though.
Jul 19, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
An NHL mediator couldn’t resolve the Kings’ dispute with the Oilers regarding Colin Fraser’s health. Los Angeles now must decide if they want to file a grievance and leave the decision up to NHL commissioner Gary Bettman. Kings GM Dean Lombardi might just be mad enough to do it, too.
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 0
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 14
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 13
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 51
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (173)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)