Feb 23, 2012, 1:33 AM EST
Bob McKenzie thinks Jeff Carter’s more likely to go to Los Angeles.
Jan 12, 2012, 8:08 PM EST
To be fair, Dean Lombardi’s Bernie Madoff comparison was pretty funny, though.
Jul 19, 2011, 9:14 PM EST
An NHL mediator couldn’t resolve the Kings’ dispute with the Oilers regarding Colin Fraser’s health. Los Angeles now must decide if they want to file a grievance and leave the decision up to NHL commissioner Gary Bettman. Kings GM Dean Lombardi might just be mad enough to do it, too.
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 154
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 98
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 120
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (154)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (120)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)