Feb 11, 2013, 5:17 PM EDT
He’s missed the last four.
Feb 9, 2013, 7:54 PM EDT
The Swiss netminder’s lower-body injury is labeled day-to-day.
Feb 8, 2013, 7:17 AM EDT
Friday’s collection of links.
Feb 6, 2013, 10:42 PM EDT
Penguins have won four straight.
Jan 30, 2013, 2:22 PM EDT
He was tossed on Tuesday for hitting Pittsburgh’s Ben Lovejoy from behind.
Jan 30, 2013, 9:44 AM EDT
There will be a disciplinary hearing this morning.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:44 AM EDT
A few minor signings to pass your way…
Apr 18, 2012, 7:40 PM EDT
Zbynek Michalek will play.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:37 AM EDT
Lots of holes for head coach Dan Bylsma to fill.
Apr 15, 2012, 3:03 PM EDT
Pittsburgh hopes these changes are difference makers.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:12 PM EDT
Scott Hartnell says it will be a “bloodbath.”
Mar 27, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
Pens defenseman has a lower-body injury (day-to-day).
Mar 5, 2012, 2:04 PM EDT
Pittsburgh teammates can’t help but think about No. 87’s potential return.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg.
Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
Sorry for the lack of focus on this one. We’ve been busy.
Apr 19, 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
Another day, another baffling set of decisions from NHL disciplinarian Colin Campbell. This time, the Wheel of Justice came up the same for both Steve Downie and Chris Kunitz on very different plays.
Apr 19, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
More head shots? Yes, more head shots to get loud about. Also, more on the Bruins showing up finally, Brian Boucher’s helpers in Philly, and is Ilya Bryzgalov getting tired?
Mar 28, 2011, 9:00 PM EDT
Who scored last week’s best goal? The contestants are: Olli Jokinen, Matt Hendricks, Ryan Suter’s own goal, Cam Fowler/Teemu Selanne, Alexandre Bolduc, Martin St. Louis and Ben Lovejoy.
Mar 28, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Ben Lovejoy (!!!) pinches in and snipes the corner on Tomas Vokoun. Yes, really, that happened. No, really, we don’t know how it did.
Dec 30, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Episode 3 of HBO’s 24/7 gives us a closer look at how the Pens and Caps face off with each other as well as helping to make Caps head coach Bruce Boudreau an instant fan favorite.
Oct 14, 2010, 5:19 PM EDT
The Penguins will be without the services of defenseman Zbynek Michalek for 2-4 weeks, delivering a tough early-season blow to their blue line corps.
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 5
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 25
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 20
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 18
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 14
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 9
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 31
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 3
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)