Mar 13, 2013, 1:23 PM EST
The addition of Mike Brown may have played a role.
Mar 4, 2013, 11:18 AM EST
Leafs get a 2014 4th-round draft pick in exchange.
Feb 18, 2013, 2:37 PM EST
Translation: Don’t expect any trades.
Feb 1, 2013, 5:09 PM EST
(Hint: It’s Dan O’Halloran.)
Jan 29, 2013, 2:35 PM EST
One tough guy down, one tough guy up.
Jan 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EST
Related to the punch he took from Zack Kassian (pictured).
Nov 6, 2012, 2:36 PM EST
The No. 11 overall pick in 2008 is racking up the points.
Oct 26, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
He’ll appear in court on Nov. 26 to face four charges, including aggravated assault.
Oct 22, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
Bet he’s not “eager” to face trial. I’ll show myself out.
Oct 20, 2012, 6:49 PM EST
“Our staff was in shock.”
Oct 17, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Adam Burish was the driving force behind getting the band back together.
Sep 9, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Hey, maybe they really are trolling the super-wealthy owners.
Jun 10, 2012, 12:06 PM EST
He last played in the 2009-10 season with Montreal.
Mar 22, 2012, 12:23 PM EST
An expensive stick-swinging, that.
Feb 17, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
The Morning Skate discusses another bonehead display by Canucks fans and more.
Feb 9, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Veteran forward now questionable for Friday’s game against the Ducks.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:16 PM EST
Bad blood boils over from Chicago’s 5-2 win Saturday night.
Nov 22, 2011, 1:40 PM EST
Is the book out on how to slow Edmonton down?
Jul 13, 2011, 5:51 PM EST
With the moves the Chicago Blackhawks have made this summer, Patrick Kane says he’s excited to see the team get a little tougher after last season’s disappointment.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EST
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
May 21, 2011, 11:21 AM EST
Sharks fourth liner Jamie McGinn will reportedly have a phone hearing with the NHL over his hit from behind on Vancouver’s Aaron Rome. Suspension on the way?
May 21, 2011, 9:18 AM EST
It might be the day of rapture, but we’re soldiering ahead and giving you five thoughts on last night’s Game 3 from the Western Conference finals highlighting Patrick Marleau, Joe Thornton, and Kevin Bieksa among others.
May 20, 2011, 9:15 PM EST
A break for the Sharks? San Jose scratches enforcer Ben Eager for Game 3 after his brutal play in Game 2. Those aren’t the only fourth line shakeups for San Jose either.
May 20, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
Despite a costly third period meltdown that put his team in a bad position in Game 2, Ben Eager is expected to play for the Sharks in Game 3.
May 20, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Mike Keenan and Keith Jones break down Game 3 between the Sharks and Canucks.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 29
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 46
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 16
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 32
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 49
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 48
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)