behind the Penguins winning streak
Dec 8, 2010, 10:23 PM EST
The Penguins extended their winning streak to 11 games while Sidney Crosby scored two goals, bringing his point scoring streak to 17 games.
Dec 7, 2010, 8:00 AM EST
PHT presents an in-depth breakdown of an insane run by the Pittsburgh Penguins, Sidney Crosby and Marc-Andre Fleury. You’ll find the numbers you’ll read in many other places, but most importantly, there are also obscure/deeper stats to stimulate your mind this morning.
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 1
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 24
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16