Jul 12, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
The Ontario Court of Appeals sided with Molson-Coors and the NHL, bringing their “monster” 375 million+ deal back to life.
Jun 6, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Molson Coors and the NHL plan to appeal the decision to uphold Labatt’s/Anheuser-Busch’s lawsuit regarding their exclusive beer deal.
Feb 22, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
MillerCoors and Molson Coors reached a $375 million (or more) agreement with the NHL to become the official beer of the league.
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 26
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 57
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (57)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)