Jul 12, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
The Ontario Court of Appeals sided with Molson-Coors and the NHL, bringing their “monster” 375 million+ deal back to life.
Jun 6, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Molson Coors and the NHL plan to appeal the decision to uphold Labatt’s/Anheuser-Busch’s lawsuit regarding their exclusive beer deal.
Feb 22, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
MillerCoors and Molson Coors reached a $375 million (or more) agreement with the NHL to become the official beer of the league.
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 0
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 20
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 29
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 30
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)