Jul 12, 2011, 1:18 PM EST
The Ontario Court of Appeals sided with Molson-Coors and the NHL, bringing their “monster” 375 million+ deal back to life.
Jun 6, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
Molson Coors and the NHL plan to appeal the decision to uphold Labatt’s/Anheuser-Busch’s lawsuit regarding their exclusive beer deal.
Feb 22, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
MillerCoors and Molson Coors reached a $375 million (or more) agreement with the NHL to become the official beer of the league.
- GM Wilson: It’s too early to tell if Hertl’s season is done 8
- A month later, Martin Erat still wants to be traded 9
- Devils lose Brunner for at least four weeks 0
- Video: Ovechkin becomes sixth fastest player to 400 goals in Caps win 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 16
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 37
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 7
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 71
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 66
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 33
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (108)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (104)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)