Jul 12, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
The Ontario Court of Appeals sided with Molson-Coors and the NHL, bringing their “monster” 375 million+ deal back to life.
Jun 6, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Molson Coors and the NHL plan to appeal the decision to uphold Labatt’s/Anheuser-Busch’s lawsuit regarding their exclusive beer deal.
Feb 22, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
MillerCoors and Molson Coors reached a $375 million (or more) agreement with the NHL to become the official beer of the league.
- BREAKING: Kessel traded to the Penguins 37
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 26
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 5
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 5
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 12
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 63
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 25
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 91
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 19
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (91)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)