May 29, 2012, 12:07 PM EDT
The 31-year-old can become an unrestricted free agent this summer.
May 29, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
All right he said they’re like a “three or four-headed monster” but still. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 18, 2012, 11:13 AM EDT
That’s Jason Bay wearing the Whale.
May 17, 2012, 8:17 AM EDT
Travis Zajac didn’t think the Game 2 delay over a malfunctioning penalty box door was “that funny.” That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 7, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
New ownership group is led by Tom Stillman.
May 6, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
After a stellar regular season, St. Louis is dumped in four games.
Apr 27, 2012, 6:01 PM EDT
One of St. Louis’s top defensive pairs gets called out by the coach.
Apr 14, 2012, 11:06 PM EDT
If he can’t play, Brian Elliott will fill the void.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
St. Louis shutouts San Jose for the third time since the start of the regular season.
Mar 30, 2012, 7:39 PM EDT
March 3, 2010 marks the last time they were “100 percent” healthy.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:06 PM EDT
A classic Norris Division rivalry is renewed.
Feb 1, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
The Sharks enjoyed meeting “Tony Plush.”
Dec 29, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
It’s a nice doggie.
Sep 9, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
When the Blues traded Eric Brewer last season, it opened up their captaincy. The Blues are banking on American David Backes to be their new leader now.
Sep 9, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The St. Louis Blues are finally set to announce their captain for the 2011-12 season. Is there any chance that it won’t be David Backes?
Aug 25, 2011, 10:41 PM EDT
For months, the St. Louis Blues have been trying to select a new captain. Now, we find out they’re not even sure if they want to go with a single captain or a rotating group of players.
Jul 25, 2011, 3:07 AM EDT
After trading their captain in the middle of last season, who will the St. Louis Blues turn to for leadership this season?
Mar 11, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
An injury-filled season continues for the Blues, as both Alex Steen and Barret Jackman will miss four to six weeks.
Nov 24, 2010, 4:51 PM EDT
Barret Jackman returns for the Blues and they couldn’t be happier to have him.
Nov 5, 2010, 8:21 PM EDT
The Blues blueline is getting banged up in a hurry, as Barret Jackman joins their growing injured reserve list.
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 0
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 33
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 23
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 90
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- On the hot seat: McPhee will ‘talk in a couple of days’ 21
- Bruins are 7/2 favorites to win the Stanley Cup; Blues next at 6/1 48
- End of an era: Trotz out as Nashville head coach 40
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (90)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)