Nov 4, 2011, 8:37 AM EDT
According to Forbes, the New Jersey Devils are about to join the Dallas Stars in one of the worst ways possible.
Sep 13, 2011, 9:24 PM EDT
It’s true that the Devils were unable to pay lenders the $100 million they owed creditors by September 1. But not matter what happens, they’ll have until June to figure out a way to pay.
Sep 12, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
A New York Post report indicates that the Devils could face bankruptcy after defaulting on a $100 million loan.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:57 PM EDT
Just because True North has found their team and brought the NHL back to Winnipeg, the Coyotes situation in Arizona still hasn’t been magically solved for the league. Potential owner Matthew Hulsizer dropped his bid to buy the struggling franchise on June 27 and the league has not publically announced any new potential suitors. There…
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5