Nov 4, 2011, 8:37 AM EDT
According to Forbes, the New Jersey Devils are about to join the Dallas Stars in one of the worst ways possible.
Sep 13, 2011, 9:24 PM EDT
It’s true that the Devils were unable to pay lenders the $100 million they owed creditors by September 1. But not matter what happens, they’ll have until June to figure out a way to pay.
Sep 12, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
A New York Post report indicates that the Devils could face bankruptcy after defaulting on a $100 million loan.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:57 PM EDT
Just because True North has found their team and brought the NHL back to Winnipeg, the Coyotes situation in Arizona still hasn’t been magically solved for the league. Potential owner Matthew Hulsizer dropped his bid to buy the struggling franchise on June 27 and the league has not publically announced any new potential suitors. There…
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 8
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)