backup goalie questions
Sep 23, 2011, 10:17 PM EDT
Despite allowing four goals in the third period, Ray Emery continues to battle as he tries to earn the back-up goaltender role in Chicago. But if he’s unsuccessful, will he get a shot somewhere else?
Feb 15, 2011, 11:12 AM EDT
After making 31 straight starts for the Sabres, Ryan Miller will finally get a night off. It won’t be Patrick Lalime giving him a break though.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5