Jan 13, 2012, 11:15 PM EST
Troy Brouwer’s first career hat trick might get lost in the shuffle.
Oct 1, 2011, 9:00 PM EST
The Jets really don’t have much of a reason to complain, even if their schedule is predictably imbalanced. They’ll need to survive two lengthy sets of away games and take advantage of two similarly fortuitous homestands to make the playoffs in their first year in Winnipeg.
Oct 1, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
The Capitals should keep an even keel during a strangely cyclical 2011-12 season.
Oct 1, 2011, 2:30 PM EST
All things considered, Tampa Bay’s 2011-12 schedule is very reasonable.
Oct 1, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Unlike last season, Carolina’s schedule is pretty reasonable – except in almost the entire month of March. If they can weather that storm, the Hurricanes might be back in the playoffs again.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)