Sep 9, 2011, 6:50 PM EST
Chris Pronger skated for the first time since having back surgery in May. Can he be ready for the season opener?
Aug 16, 2011, 1:13 PM EST
Bruce Garrioch reports that Daniel Alfredsson skated for the first time since undergoing back surgery today, which indicates that the captain’s rehab continues to stay on track.
Jul 14, 2011, 5:00 AM EST
Chris Pronger is still about three weeks away from being cleared to seriously train for next season. Now there’s word that he may miss the beginning of training camp as well…
Jun 7, 2011, 2:30 PM EST
Senators captain Daniel Alfredsson is expected to undergo back surgery on Friday. He’s expected to take four to six weeks to recover.
May 11, 2011, 6:09 PM EST
Turns out that Flyers defenseman Chris Pronger is going to get surgery. He’s got a herniated disc in his back and it’s got to come out.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54