Sep 9, 2011, 6:50 PM EDT
Chris Pronger skated for the first time since having back surgery in May. Can he be ready for the season opener?
Aug 16, 2011, 1:13 PM EDT
Bruce Garrioch reports that Daniel Alfredsson skated for the first time since undergoing back surgery today, which indicates that the captain’s rehab continues to stay on track.
Jul 14, 2011, 5:00 AM EDT
Chris Pronger is still about three weeks away from being cleared to seriously train for next season. Now there’s word that he may miss the beginning of training camp as well…
Jun 7, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Senators captain Daniel Alfredsson is expected to undergo back surgery on Friday. He’s expected to take four to six weeks to recover.
May 11, 2011, 6:09 PM EDT
Turns out that Flyers defenseman Chris Pronger is going to get surgery. He’s got a herniated disc in his back and it’s got to come out.
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6