Jan 27, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
Appeared in 1,260 games.
Sep 28, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
NHL veteran is back in North America after three seasons in the KHL.
Aug 11, 2014, 12:04 PM EDT
He’s missed three seasons with post-concussion syndrome.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
You can take the hockey team out of Atlanta, but you can’t take the Atlanta out of the hockey team.
Oct 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
It’ll be an emotional game tonight for former Thrashers head coach (and current Panthers assistant) Craig Ramsay.
Oct 15, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
The new Jets will faceoff with the old Jets for a home-opener extravaganza on Saturday night. Someone must have a sense of humor in the league’s scheduling office….
Aug 18, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
After trying to figure out the proper protocol for retired numbers in Winnipeg, the Jets have confirmed that Evander Kane will wear Bobby Hull’s old #9.
Aug 6, 2011, 3:02 AM EDT
Despite ownership issues that have been hovering over the team for over two years, the Coyotes are set to play another season in Phoenix amidst uncertainty.
Jun 27, 2011, 1:02 PM EDT
After all the problems the Vancouver Canucks have had with Chicago in the playoffs, you’d think they’d like to avoid the city completely. Not so fast, friends.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 19
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 18
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 28
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)