Sep 28, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
NHL veteran is back in North America after three seasons in the KHL.
Aug 11, 2014, 12:04 PM EDT
He’s missed three seasons with post-concussion syndrome.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
You can take the hockey team out of Atlanta, but you can’t take the Atlanta out of the hockey team.
Oct 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
It’ll be an emotional game tonight for former Thrashers head coach (and current Panthers assistant) Craig Ramsay.
Oct 15, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
The new Jets will faceoff with the old Jets for a home-opener extravaganza on Saturday night. Someone must have a sense of humor in the league’s scheduling office….
Aug 18, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
After trying to figure out the proper protocol for retired numbers in Winnipeg, the Jets have confirmed that Evander Kane will wear Bobby Hull’s old #9.
Aug 6, 2011, 3:02 AM EDT
Despite ownership issues that have been hovering over the team for over two years, the Coyotes are set to play another season in Phoenix amidst uncertainty.
Jun 27, 2011, 1:02 PM EDT
After all the problems the Vancouver Canucks have had with Chicago in the playoffs, you’d think they’d like to avoid the city completely. Not so fast, friends.
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 8
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 18
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 80
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Wild, Coyle agree on five-year contract extension 16
- The Flyers ‘have Mason’s back’ 9
- Postponed: NHL to reschedule Sens-Leafs in wake of Ottawa shootings 35
- NHL monitoring situation in Ottawa 23
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (80)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)