Aug 4, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Familiar faces abound in Buffalo.
Aug 11, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
There’s only one team in the NHL that can wear teal in the most manly way as possible. Start up the “Jaws” theme, it’s time for the San Jose Sharks.
Aug 4, 2011, 7:42 PM EST
So why did former NHL goalie Arturs Irbe leave his position as goalie coach of the Capitals? It’s a reason a lot of regular folks can identify with.
Jun 16, 2011, 11:31 AM EST
The Washington Capitals announced that former goalie great Olie Kolzig will mentor new goalies as the team’s associate goalie coach.
Jun 10, 2011, 1:21 AM EST
Despite a very successful 2010-11 season, Arturs Irbe won’t be Washington’s goalie coach. Read more for how much this might impact the Capitals’ goalie, especially Semyon Varlamov.
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 4
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 2
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 19
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 55
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45
- Welcome Taylor Hall to the trade rumor mill 53