Aug 11, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
There’s only one team in the NHL that can wear teal in the most manly way as possible. Start up the “Jaws” theme, it’s time for the San Jose Sharks.
Aug 4, 2011, 7:42 PM EST
So why did former NHL goalie Arturs Irbe leave his position as goalie coach of the Capitals? It’s a reason a lot of regular folks can identify with.
Jun 16, 2011, 11:31 AM EST
The Washington Capitals announced that former goalie great Olie Kolzig will mentor new goalies as the team’s associate goalie coach.
Jun 10, 2011, 1:21 AM EST
Despite a very successful 2010-11 season, Arturs Irbe won’t be Washington’s goalie coach. Read more for how much this might impact the Capitals’ goalie, especially Semyon Varlamov.
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 20
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 44
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)