Apr 2, 2012, 2:32 PM EST
Pens forward issues no apologies for walloping check.
Apr 2, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
Pens coach doesn’t think supplementary discipline is forthcoming after yesterday’s Pittsburgh-Philly fun.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
It appears as though he might.
Dec 28, 2011, 12:47 PM EST
Both players looking to get season back on track.
Dec 19, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Caps forward has been out with a concussion since getting knocked out by Arron Asham.
Dec 9, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
Artem Anisimov’s goal celebration caused enough trouble for him to apologize for it.
Dec 6, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
Preds forward discusses New York Times’ Derek Boogaard article.
Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
Sorry for the lack of focus on this one. We’ve been busy.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:12 AM EST
The Caps fall again in an eventful loss to the Penguins… an eventful game that had nothing to do with Crosby or Ovechkin. When was the last time that happened?
Dec 1, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
It didn’t take much time for John Erskine to make Arron Asham pay for his actions from the last time the Pens/Caps faced off. Check out the video of the fists of fury…
Dec 1, 2011, 4:29 PM EST
“What happens, happens. Not going to let it affect my game.”
Oct 17, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Arron Asham apparently thinks he’s being penned as Public Enemy #1 for his taunting of Jay Beagle and can’t stop apologizing for it.
Oct 15, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau has kept Jay Beagle off the ice for two straight days as the team waits to see if he displays any concussion-like symptoms.
Oct 14, 2011, 6:20 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin’s complaints about Arron Asham after last night’s Pens-Caps game aren’t sitting too well with Asham… To say the least.
Oct 14, 2011, 1:56 PM EST
Brooks Laich doesn’t want to hear anymore about concussions, the quiet room, or any more concussion awareness crap. Seriously?
Oct 13, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
Arron Asham drops Jay Beagle with two punches in the 3rd period of Thursday’s Caps/Pens game. But it was his “asleep” gesture after the fight is what made waves…
Jul 1, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
While they pulled their offer for Jaromir Jagr, the Penguins decided to bring back Tyler Kennedy with a two-year, $4 million deal.
Jun 29, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
Here is a roundup of some of the smaller moves from around the NHL today, highlighted by David Jones signing a one-year deal with the Colorado Avalanche.
Apr 20, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
The Penguins faithful have been waiting for James Neal to have a big goal. They got it tonight as his double-overtime game-winner gives Pittsburgh a 3-1 series lead on Tampa Bay.
Apr 19, 2011, 12:09 AM EST
Pittsburgh takes a 2-1 series lead in a rough and tumble and occasionally dirty game over Tampa Bay stealing a 3-2 win in Florida. Chris Kunitz’s flying elbow is going to get him in trouble however.
Oct 19, 2010, 12:06 PM EST
While the Penguins and Brent Johnson are on a torrid pace, there’s no doubt that they must miss their four most noteworthy injured players: Jordan Staal, Zbynek Michalek, Brooks Orpik and Arron Asham. While it’s unclear when exactly the four will return to the ice, TSN passes along the good news that each skater at least took the ice on Tuesday, with Staal, Michalek and Asham actually appearing in practice with the team.
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 1
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 17
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 3
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 16
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)