Jun 19, 2012, 2:13 PM EDT
Interesting revelations out of Pittsburgh today…
Jun 14, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
Hit on Rob Scuderi earned him a game misconduct in Game 6.
Jun 12, 2012, 12:57 PM EDT
34-year-old had 5G-11A-16PTS last season.
May 16, 2012, 6:47 PM EDT
He’ll miss Game 3 on Thursday night.
May 9, 2012, 12:21 PM EDT
Washington’s shutdown forward wasn’t on the ice for the morning skate.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 22, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
Dreams of a Stanley Cup run dashed with a 5-1 loss to the Flyers in Philadelphia.
Apr 19, 2012, 1:35 PM EDT
Pittsburgh forward displeased with being banned for the remainder of the first round.
Apr 18, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
And he makes a good point.
Crosby on Philly paper’s ‘Cowardly Penguin’ cover: “That’s one of the nicer things they’ve said about me”
Apr 18, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
Not sure he saw the “Sniveling Sidney” part.
Apr 18, 2012, 1:48 PM EDT
“I wish everyone had a chance to see how he comes up with his decisions and how much thought he puts into it.”
Apr 18, 2012, 11:37 AM EDT
Lots of holes for head coach Dan Bylsma to fill.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:49 PM EDT
The Penguins won’t have one of their best players when they take on the Flyers in Game 4 on Wednesday.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:41 PM EDT
Share your thoughts on the tough guy’s tough punishment.
Apr 17, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
The team will also support any suspensions handed out by the league.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:50 PM EDT
NHL Live weighs in.
Apr 16, 2012, 6:04 PM EDT
Penguins could find themselves pretty shorthanded on Wednesday.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:47 AM EDT
He’s looking at a possible suspension of five or more games.
Apr 15, 2012, 8:01 PM EDT
The Penguins might just want to listen to his “advice.”
Apr 15, 2012, 6:44 PM EDT
The third period was just as feisty as the first with some help from the Penguins.
Apr 15, 2012, 6:25 PM EDT
No goaltending, plenty of bad blood, and the Penguins are on the brink of elimination.
Apr 15, 2012, 5:42 PM EDT
The only question here is how long will his suspension be?
Apr 10, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
And you can put a bow on it.
Apr 5, 2012, 12:35 PM EDT
Pens playing it safe with the playoffs around the corner.
Apr 4, 2012, 8:08 AM EDT
It would be a serious setback for the Bruins if he starts the playoffs on the sidelines.
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 0
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 0
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 13
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 2
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 3
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Backstrom to receive silver medal, IOC says Sweden doctor ‘made a serious error’ 29
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 61
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (61)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)