Around the rink
Dec 13, 2010, 2:53 PM EST
Let’s take a stroll around the rink with previews of Monday’s six games, including a Pacific Division showdown between the Dallas Stars and San Jose Sharks.
Dec 12, 2010, 10:30 AM EST
What’s easier than Sunday morning? Today’s slate of games around the league with three tilts.
Dec 11, 2010, 2:30 PM EST
Check out previews of a jam-packed 13 game schedule of Saturday games.
Dec 10, 2010, 9:45 AM EST
An Original Six battle in Detroit highlights Friday’s schedule. Take a look around the NHL with us, won’t you?
Dec 9, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
Here are previews for tonight’s eight games.
Dec 8, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
Here’s your run around the schedule in the NHL tonight with Sid the Kid looking to keep the Penguins red hot.
Dec 7, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
Here are some previews for tonight’s five games.
Dec 6, 2010, 10:15 AM EST
Monday is here and so is a schedule loaded with intrigue with a Wings-Sharks rematch leading the way. Join us as we take a run around the rink for tonight’s action.
Dec 5, 2010, 11:15 AM EST
Let’s cruise around the rink this afternoon, as we prepare the ice for Sunday’s five games.
Dec 4, 2010, 10:45 AM EST
It’s a solid day of hockey around the NHL with the action kicking off with a pair of afternoon starts. Just cancel the shopping trip already. You didn’t want to go to the mall anyway.
Dec 3, 2010, 3:00 PM EST
Here are some previews for tonight’s six games, including another chapter into the hateful (but one-sided) rivalry between the Blackhawks and the Canucks.
Dec 2, 2010, 5:16 PM EST
Here’s the happenings going on tonight around the NHL. For the first time in a long time, all eyes are on Ottawa.
Dec 1, 2010, 2:28 PM EST
Let’s take a look at tonight’s seven contests.
Nov 30, 2010, 9:30 AM EST
A playoff rematch and an old rivalry renewed sets the tone for the night’s action in the NHL.
Nov 29, 2010, 11:30 AM EST
Let’s take a look at tonight’s five game slate of NHL action.
Nov 28, 2010, 1:32 PM EST
It’s Sunday, you’re driving or flying back home after going to Grandma’s house for Thanksgiving weekend and you want just a little bit of hockey to keep you going. Three games should do the trick.
Nov 27, 2010, 12:45 PM EST
Let’s take a look at today’s 11 games, including two that began at 1:00 pm ET.
Nov 26, 2010, 10:51 AM EST
Might as well call this “Hockey Day in North America” with 13 games and the first of which starts at noon. Buckle up kids it’s going to be a long day of joy. Well, unless you were up at 5 AM to go shopping, then go grab a nap.
Nov 25, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We here at PHT hope that your holiday is filled with fun, food, and family. The NHL, meanwhile, serves up a plate filled with… All right, it’s just one game tonight and it’s in Edmonton, but fear not, there’ll be plenty of leftovers on Friday with 13 games then. Today, expect news…
Nov 24, 2010, 2:34 PM EST
After such a quiet night last night, the NHL is back with a vengeance. 13 games are on tap tonight to make sure there’s something entertaining on TV while you’re out getting loaded up to ensure you’ve got a fantastic Thanksgiving hangover. Pass the gravy!
Nov 23, 2010, 9:45 AM EST
With just one game scheduled for Tuesday night, depending on your team loyalties you might want to make other plans.
Nov 22, 2010, 12:54 PM EST
Let’s take a look at a fairly jam packed Monday of eight games, highlighted by Montreal vs. Philadelphia and Boston vs. Tampa Bay.
Nov 21, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
5:00 pm NY Islanders @ Atlanta Oh, the Islanders. They dropped their 12th straight game last night to the Panthers and they’re going to try to snap the skid against a rested Thrashers team who’s looking to redeem themselves after losing in gut-wrenching style to the Capitals on Friday night. One thing working in the…
Nov 20, 2010, 4:20 PM EST
Let’s take a look at Saturday’s loaded 11-game schedule.
Nov 19, 2010, 3:44 PM EST
Friday night kicks off your hockey-filled weekend of wonder. Wait, that makes it sound like a trippy kid’s show from the 1970s. Ahh screw it, we’re running with it and H.R. Pufnstuf is just going to have to deal with it. A docket filled with nine games comes your way tonight. All times listed are…
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 1
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 6
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 10
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 82
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 78
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (82)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)