Jul 20, 2014, 2:09 PM EDT
The Dallas agitator is getting a raise one way or another.
Jul 19, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
They differ in opinion by $2.2 million.
Jul 5, 2014, 12:39 PM EDT
They’re still working on getting long-term deals done.
Aug 5, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
As eventful as the offseason has been for the Nashville Predators and their fans, it’s nothing compared to the work they have ahead next summer.
Aug 3, 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
Shea Weber’s arbitration decision is a monstrous one and one that should have the Predators worried about how far they may have pushed their captain.
Jul 29, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
It’s not the long term they were hoping to get done, but the Devils and Zach Parise avoided arbitration and agreed on a one-year deal.
Jul 26, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
Another day, another arbitration case avoided as Mark Fraser and the Devils agreed upon a new one-year deal.
Jul 26, 2011, 5:09 PM EDT
As Ryan Callahan’s arbitration case draws near on Thursday, the negotiations to keep the two sides out of court aren’t going well.
Jul 22, 2011, 10:47 PM EDT
Montreal’s defensive corps shapes up a bit better now that they’ve got Josh Gorges back in the fold for one more year.
Jul 21, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
Brandon Dubinsky avoids having to argue with Glen Sather in court over how much he’s worth and instead signs on for four years and big money.
Jul 19, 2011, 10:52 AM EDT
Andrew Cogliano has a new home in Anaheim and is cashing in nicely to avoid arbitration with the Ducks signing a three year deal.
Jun 29, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
The Sabres locked up pesky forward Nathan Gerbe to a three year deal to avoid arbitration in yet another sign of the changes in Buffalo.
Jun 18, 2011, 12:58 AM EDT
The Nashville Predators have filed for arbitration with Shea Weber; not so much to settle a salary dispute, but more to protect themselves from any potential offer sheets.
Jun 17, 2011, 9:43 PM EDT
Unable to agree on a long-term contract, the New Jersey Devils have filed for arbitration with left wing sniper Zach Parise.
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 47
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 50
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 54
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Panthers re-sign Kulikov: three years, $13 million 6
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him 77
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M 58
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (57)