Aug 5, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
As eventful as the offseason has been for the Nashville Predators and their fans, it’s nothing compared to the work they have ahead next summer.
Aug 3, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Shea Weber’s arbitration decision is a monstrous one and one that should have the Predators worried about how far they may have pushed their captain.
Jul 29, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
It’s not the long term they were hoping to get done, but the Devils and Zach Parise avoided arbitration and agreed on a one-year deal.
Jul 26, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
Another day, another arbitration case avoided as Mark Fraser and the Devils agreed upon a new one-year deal.
Jul 26, 2011, 5:09 PM EST
As Ryan Callahan’s arbitration case draws near on Thursday, the negotiations to keep the two sides out of court aren’t going well.
Jul 22, 2011, 10:47 PM EST
Montreal’s defensive corps shapes up a bit better now that they’ve got Josh Gorges back in the fold for one more year.
Jul 21, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
Brandon Dubinsky avoids having to argue with Glen Sather in court over how much he’s worth and instead signs on for four years and big money.
Jul 19, 2011, 10:52 AM EST
Andrew Cogliano has a new home in Anaheim and is cashing in nicely to avoid arbitration with the Ducks signing a three year deal.
Jun 29, 2011, 12:22 PM EST
The Sabres locked up pesky forward Nathan Gerbe to a three year deal to avoid arbitration in yet another sign of the changes in Buffalo.
Jun 18, 2011, 12:58 AM EST
The Nashville Predators have filed for arbitration with Shea Weber; not so much to settle a salary dispute, but more to protect themselves from any potential offer sheets.
Jun 17, 2011, 9:43 PM EST
Unable to agree on a long-term contract, the New Jersey Devils have filed for arbitration with left wing sniper Zach Parise.
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 20
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 44
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)