Jul 20, 2014, 2:09 PM EST
The Dallas agitator is getting a raise one way or another.
Jul 19, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
They differ in opinion by $2.2 million.
Jul 5, 2014, 12:39 PM EST
They’re still working on getting long-term deals done.
Aug 5, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
As eventful as the offseason has been for the Nashville Predators and their fans, it’s nothing compared to the work they have ahead next summer.
Aug 3, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Shea Weber’s arbitration decision is a monstrous one and one that should have the Predators worried about how far they may have pushed their captain.
Jul 29, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
It’s not the long term they were hoping to get done, but the Devils and Zach Parise avoided arbitration and agreed on a one-year deal.
Jul 26, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
Another day, another arbitration case avoided as Mark Fraser and the Devils agreed upon a new one-year deal.
Jul 26, 2011, 5:09 PM EST
As Ryan Callahan’s arbitration case draws near on Thursday, the negotiations to keep the two sides out of court aren’t going well.
Jul 22, 2011, 10:47 PM EST
Montreal’s defensive corps shapes up a bit better now that they’ve got Josh Gorges back in the fold for one more year.
Jul 21, 2011, 12:26 PM EST
Brandon Dubinsky avoids having to argue with Glen Sather in court over how much he’s worth and instead signs on for four years and big money.
Jul 19, 2011, 10:52 AM EST
Andrew Cogliano has a new home in Anaheim and is cashing in nicely to avoid arbitration with the Ducks signing a three year deal.
Jun 29, 2011, 12:22 PM EST
The Sabres locked up pesky forward Nathan Gerbe to a three year deal to avoid arbitration in yet another sign of the changes in Buffalo.
Jun 18, 2011, 12:58 AM EST
The Nashville Predators have filed for arbitration with Shea Weber; not so much to settle a salary dispute, but more to protect themselves from any potential offer sheets.
Jun 17, 2011, 9:43 PM EST
Unable to agree on a long-term contract, the New Jersey Devils have filed for arbitration with left wing sniper Zach Parise.
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 19
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 8
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 14
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 31
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 17
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 99
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)