Sep 29, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Your favorite team is going to be sporting a new look once the regular season starts. As if the numbers on the back (and shoulders) of each jersey and on the back of helmets weren’t enough, players will be featuring numbers on the front of their helmets this season. Really.
Sep 2, 2011, 2:17 AM EST
Alexander Ovechkin signs a long-term endorsement deal with Nike. Now that Reebok has Crosby and Nike has Ovechkin, how long before Converse or Adidas look to lock up Joe Thornton or Chris Pronger? Don’t hold your breath.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4