Dec 28, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
LW believed to have suffered a concussion.
Dec 21, 2011, 3:46 PM EST
The Kings wouldn’t mind if he scored a goal or nine.
Dec 17, 2011, 3:39 PM EST
If the Kings’ players thought Terry Murray wasn’t fun, they haven’t seen anything yet.
Dec 12, 2011, 8:58 PM EST
The fiery Kings GM isn’t shy about criticizing the players after firing the coach.
Dec 12, 2011, 8:27 AM EST
Terry Murray’s days in L.A. may soon be at an end.
Dec 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Terry Murray talks about the culture of hitting in the NHL, the Jets fly high and it’s never too early for Hart Trophy discussions in Saturday’s Morning Skate.
Dec 9, 2011, 2:12 PM EST
Wild forward was contentiously tossed from last night’s game.
Dec 9, 2011, 12:33 PM EST
Los Angeles has lost three in a row and wouldn’t make the playoffs if they started today.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EST
Kings have the fewest goals in the league.
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EST
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Blues are finding their way out of the basement with Ken Hitchcock but duking it out with the Kings will provide a new set of problems.
Nov 10, 2011, 7:10 PM EST
LA’s anemic offense is searching high and low (mostly low) in a search for more production.
Nov 4, 2011, 9:09 PM EST
The Kings are supposed to take the next step this year, but if they can’t score goals, they’re not going anywhere.
Oct 27, 2011, 3:58 PM EST
The big L.A. Kings winger has been demoted to the third line by head coach Terry Murray.
Oct 19, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
Phil Kessel’s hot October rolls right along and sets up what should be a fun game in Boston tomorrow night.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:45 AM EST
Anze Kopitar has some sick skills including being able to loft a high pass to a streaking wide receiver… Er, a wide open Simon Gagne.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Picking on Roberto Luongo is old news that just keeps repeating itself. Also check out the world’s oldest hockey stick that’s up for auction. That and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Oct 10, 2011, 3:08 PM EST
After Anze Kopitar had his season ended by an ankle injury last year, the Slovenian is showing no signs of rust.
Oct 8, 2011, 5:24 PM EST
The Sabres apparently like starting abroad as they beat the Kings 4-2 to go 2-0-0 to start the year.
Oct 7, 2011, 11:56 AM EST
Dustin Penner’s efforts to redeem himself with Kings fans will be put on hold because he’s expected to miss the Kings’ season-opener against the Rangers this afternoon.
Oct 4, 2011, 1:10 PM EST
Matt Duchene has produced remarkably similar stats to John Tavares, who went two picks higher in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Perhaps that’s why he’s asking for a remarkably similar second contract.
Oct 4, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
After acquiring Mike Richards and Simon Gagne (and re-signing Drew Doughty), some say this could be the best Kings team in franchise history. But will that be enough to win the Pacific and make a deep run into the playoffs this season?
Oct 3, 2011, 9:54 PM EST
Many people critique Alex Ovechkin for an off year in 2010-11, but Bodog gives him the best odds to win the Hart Trophy next season. Check out their picks for other awards in this post.
Sep 30, 2011, 3:23 PM EST
Some thought it was wrong that Drew Doughty was going to make more than Anze Kopitar. Technically, that’s not the case at all.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 0
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 75
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 11
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (81)