Aug 1, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
L.A. will look to become the first repeat champ since Detroit did it in 1997-98.
Jul 30, 2012, 4:45 PM EDT
Flames Day continues on PHT.
Jul 18, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
They only had three forwards with over 40 points last season.
Jul 7, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
He’s the country’s only NHL player and was treated like a rock star.
Jul 7, 2012, 9:56 AM EDT
Patrick Marleau and Paul Stastny join the list but don’t expect much action. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jul 6, 2012, 6:21 PM EDT
You can’t say that he doesn’t know how to attract an audience.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
Seems like the Kings are doing just that.
Jun 22, 2012, 8:33 PM EDT
He’ll be cashing in nicely as Los Angeles’ third line master of trolling.
Jun 15, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
There tend to be a lot of entertainment options in Hollywood, after all.
Jun 13, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Turns out speculation can be right all along.
Jun 13, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
His deal is up after next season.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
Five standout memories for L.A. fans in one convenient package.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:56 PM EDT
They’ve just won the first Stanley Cup in franchise history. So, can they do it again?
Jun 11, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings are the first No. 8 seed to ever win the Stanley Cup.
Jun 11, 2012, 2:18 PM EDT
Will L.A. capitalize on a second opportunity to win the Cup at home?
Jun 10, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
Brown usually dishes out punishment, but the Devils are making life difficult for him.
Jun 10, 2012, 6:09 PM EDT
“If somebody would have told us that we were going to go up 3-2 going home to have the chance to close it out, I think everybody would sign that paper.”
Jun 10, 2012, 12:18 AM EDT
L.A. suffers its first losing streak of the playoffs…
Jun 9, 2012, 11:42 PM EDT
Brown’s struggles highlighted in a simple, worrisome stat.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:29 PM EDT
Huge effort results in New Jersey surviving to play another game.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:13 PM EDT
A busy collection of Twitter quips.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
Could the Devils be just the second team in the history of the NHL to overcome a 0-3 series deficit in the Stanley Cup finals?
Jun 9, 2012, 5:27 PM EDT
Justin Williams: “It’s disappointing that we haven’t played great yet.”
Jun 8, 2012, 3:19 PM EDT
Yeah, he noticed the young lady behind the bench at the Staples Center.
Jun 7, 2012, 8:57 AM EDT
Los Angeles is now 1-3 in Game 4s.
- Tortorella calls meltdown ‘a kick in the teeth’ 0
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 7
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 35
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)