Aug 13, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
He’s trading in Phoenix for Zurich.
Aug 9, 2012, 12:55 PM EDT
Wild fans are fired up and ready to spend, apparently.
Aug 2, 2012, 6:11 PM EDT
One of the many places the Kings have taken Lord Stanley’s Mug to this summer.
Aug 1, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Some coin-flips for the defending champs.
Aug 1, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
L.A. will look to become the first repeat champ since Detroit did it in 1997-98.
Jul 30, 2012, 4:45 PM EDT
Flames Day continues on PHT.
Jul 18, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
They only had three forwards with over 40 points last season.
Jul 7, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
He’s the country’s only NHL player and was treated like a rock star.
Jul 7, 2012, 9:56 AM EDT
Patrick Marleau and Paul Stastny join the list but don’t expect much action. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jul 6, 2012, 6:21 PM EDT
You can’t say that he doesn’t know how to attract an audience.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
Seems like the Kings are doing just that.
Jun 22, 2012, 8:33 PM EDT
He’ll be cashing in nicely as Los Angeles’ third line master of trolling.
Jun 15, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
There tend to be a lot of entertainment options in Hollywood, after all.
Jun 13, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Turns out speculation can be right all along.
Jun 13, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
His deal is up after next season.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
Five standout memories for L.A. fans in one convenient package.
Jun 11, 2012, 10:56 PM EDT
They’ve just won the first Stanley Cup in franchise history. So, can they do it again?
Jun 11, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings are the first No. 8 seed to ever win the Stanley Cup.
Jun 11, 2012, 2:18 PM EDT
Will L.A. capitalize on a second opportunity to win the Cup at home?
Jun 10, 2012, 10:40 PM EDT
Brown usually dishes out punishment, but the Devils are making life difficult for him.
Jun 10, 2012, 6:09 PM EDT
“If somebody would have told us that we were going to go up 3-2 going home to have the chance to close it out, I think everybody would sign that paper.”
Jun 10, 2012, 12:18 AM EDT
L.A. suffers its first losing streak of the playoffs…
Jun 9, 2012, 11:42 PM EDT
Brown’s struggles highlighted in a simple, worrisome stat.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:29 PM EDT
Huge effort results in New Jersey surviving to play another game.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:13 PM EDT
A busy collection of Twitter quips.
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 0
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 10
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 25
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)