Jul 22, 2013, 6:49 PM EST
Eighteen players return from the bronze-winning 2010 team.
Jun 25, 2013, 1:45 PM EST
Veteran forwards, outstanding goaltending depth.
Apr 22, 2013, 9:45 PM EST
Tuesday’s game against Washington should be fun.
Apr 22, 2013, 12:32 PM EST
Dramatic comeback from severed femoral artery continues.
Apr 17, 2013, 6:51 PM EST
He’ll be on a conditioning assignment with AHL St. John’s.
Apr 6, 2013, 6:35 PM EST
He’s made a miraculous recovery from a lacerated femoral artery.
Apr 5, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
Winnipeg forward returns to ice less than two months after a frightening injury.
Mar 24, 2013, 12:55 PM EST
He was playing in Switzerland.
Mar 14, 2013, 11:02 PM EST
At least for now.
Feb 24, 2013, 6:17 PM EST
He left the game after a 17-second shift.
Feb 22, 2013, 4:52 PM EST
According to Winnipeg’s head athletic therapist, the situation could’ve been far worse.
Feb 21, 2013, 12:39 PM EST
Scary situation at hand for Winnipeg.
Nov 4, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
He joins free agent forward Eric Fehr there.
Oct 17, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Adam Burish was the driving force behind getting the band back together.
Mar 26, 2012, 11:47 PM EST
Close but no cigar for the scrappy Winnipeg.
Dec 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
At least he’s doing something while being completely unproductive. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:48 AM EST
The Jets are hoping Antti Miettinen will be ready to go this weekend when he won’t even be close to being the best Finn in town.
Dec 13, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
Jets plucked him off waivers the day after reaching a deal with Tampa.
Dec 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EST
But he has to clear waivers first.
Aug 7, 2011, 11:45 AM EST
The big changes that GM Chuck Fletcher has made happen in Minnesota this summer were all necessary to change the culture for the Wild and make roles more clearly defined.
Apr 10, 2011, 8:53 PM EST
Chicago couldn’t do it themselves so the Minnesota Wild did it for them. The Blackhawks land in the playoffs after the Wild beat Dallas 5-3 tonight.
Dec 19, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Read all about the Wild’s 3-1 win over the Flames in this post.
Oct 29, 2010, 5:46 PM EST
Remember the wicked hit that Minnesota’s Antti Miettinen took from Kings forward Dustin Brown that saw Brown ejected from the game but not suspended? Turns out Miettinen may have gotten a concussion from that after all.
Oct 26, 2010, 3:40 PM EST
Kings fans can breathe a little easier today. Last night Kings captain Dustin Brown was given a five-minute major and a game misconduct for a head shot on Wild forward Antti Miettinen. With the NHL’s new rule regarding reckless and blindside blows to the head, Brown’s seemingly tough hit on Miettinen could’ve been cited for…
Oct 25, 2010, 9:56 PM EST
If you’re wondering if the NHL’s new rule about punishing head shots is working or not, you can worry no more. Los Angeles Kings captain Dustin Brown received a five-minute major and a game misconduct for delivering a shot to the head of prone Minnesota Wild forward Antti Miettinen. Miettinen wasn’t injured on the play…
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 1
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)