Jul 21, 2014, 5:25 PM EDT
Edmonton’s 2014 first-round pick wants to stick around right away.
May 12, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
The 40th overall pick in the 2009 draft has been productive in the AHL, but…
Mar 24, 2014, 6:54 PM EDT
Case of the Mondays, maybe.
Mar 24, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
Oh, and Viktor Fasth got run over at practice today.
Mar 14, 2014, 6:34 PM EDT
Anton Lander slides into his center spot vs. Detroit.
Dec 4, 2013, 6:42 PM EDT
Martin Marincin, Corey Potter and Anton Lander get called up.
Oct 27, 2013, 1:29 PM EDT
Goaltending questions abound in Edmonton.
Aug 3, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
That said, his recovery from a shoulder injury is going well.
Jan 8, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
Dallas agitator elbowed Oilers C Anton Lander.
Nov 30, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
One point in 20 games? Really?
Oct 2, 2011, 6:39 PM EDT
While 2011 top draft pick Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is sticking around in Edmoton, Gilbert Brule is being waived away.
Sep 30, 2011, 1:34 PM EDT
The Oilers were abysmal last season. Can things get better this year or are Oilers fans taking their lumps one more time while a very young team grows together? Yeah, you know how this is going.
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 25
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 26
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 40
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)