Sep 12, 2011, 12:05 AM EDT
EA Sports decided to add the option to create female hockey players for NHL 12 after a 14-year-old hockey fan named Lexi Peters asked them why the previous games lack that option. Better yet, though: Peters will actually appear in the game as the first female player.
Nov 8, 2010, 1:10 PM EDT
Read up on the three 2010 Hockey Hall of Fame inductees: Cammi Granato, Angela James and Dino Ciccarelli.
Nov 7, 2010, 7:22 PM EDT
The 2010 Hockey Hall of Fame members reflect on the bonds they share. They’ll be officially enshrined on Monday.
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 3
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 35
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 25
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension 90
- Sabres, Panthers have best odds for 2014 NHL draft lottery 16
- Leafs ‘lack an identity,’ says Leiweke 30
- On the hot seat: McPhee will ‘talk in a couple of days’ 21
- Bruins are 7/2 favorites to win the Stanley Cup; Blues next at 6/1 49
- End of an era: Trotz out as Nashville head coach 40
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (90)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- Halak’s agent ‘bewildered’ by Oates’ remarks prior to Blues game (51)
- Here’s the schedule for the first round of the 2014 playoffs (51)