Feb 24, 2012, 12:18 AM EST
Games in hand make the lead really slim, but they’re in the top spot nonetheless.
Feb 22, 2012, 11:23 AM EST
Jets goalie robs Jakub Voracek from in close.
Feb 15, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
Jets captain makes a not-so-subtle suggestion to management.
Feb 1, 2012, 7:54 PM EST
Jan 26, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
Chicago GM is ready to make a deal.
Jan 11, 2012, 8:13 AM EST
No effort, no play.
Dec 4, 2011, 1:24 PM EST
20-year-old lighting it up for the Jets.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EST
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 11, 2011, 2:48 PM EST
Another loss, followed by another blasting from coach Claude Noel.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
Head coach Claude Noel and his team are under fire after a rough start to the year.
Oct 17, 2011, 1:44 PM EST
The Jets already can’t score. They didn’t need this.
Oct 13, 2011, 8:13 PM EST
Tonight’s game between the Hawks and Jets will be the first time Andrew Ladd and Dustin Byfuglien return to United Center ice since winning the Stanley Cup in 2010.
Oct 9, 2011, 11:21 AM EST
Winnipeg fans are going to create an insane atmosphere during today’s franchise re-opener, but can a young Jets team keep its composure against the Canadiens?
Oct 3, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
How will the Jets’ first year in Winnipeg since 1995 pan out? Check out this Dustin Byfuglien-sized 2011-12 season preview to find out.
Sep 20, 2011, 12:37 PM EST
It’s just a preseason game and it’s just against the Columbus Blue Jackets, but the first NHL game featuring the hometown team since 1996 will be played in Winnipeg tonight.
Sep 16, 2011, 7:21 PM EST
Not surprisingly, Dustin Byfuglien was faced with plenty of questions about his weight at the first day of Winnipeg’s training camp. But he, nor anyone else on the team, seem to think it will be a problem.
Sep 6, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
Finally, the Winnipeg Jets have sweaters to wear on the ice… And they showed them off in dramatic fashion. So, what do you think of them? We’re… underwhelmed.
Jul 20, 2011, 2:46 PM EST
With a Thursday salary arbitration deadline looming, the Rangers and Brandon Dubinsky can’t seem to come to terms on a contract extension. This post details why his value is tough to gauge, his age makes things complicated and Ryan Callahan’s deal also hangs in the balance.
Jul 5, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
With the Winnipeg Jets’ summer being a quiet one, they did one important thing today: re-signed captain Andrew Ladd to a five-year deal.
Jul 4, 2011, 11:46 PM EST
With the Winnipeg Jets coming to rise out of Atlanta, it appears that even though everything else about the team is new they’re doing things like they did while in Atlanta.
Jun 12, 2011, 12:24 AM EST
Restricted free agent to-be Andrew Ladd flew up to Winnipeg to check out the Thrashers new home. If GM Kevin Cheveldayoff gets his way, it’ll be Ladd’s new home as well next season.
Jun 9, 2011, 10:45 PM EST
Should the Winnipeg team be named the Jets? Will he even play for whatever the team is called? Last season’s Atlanta Thrashers captain Andrew Ladd discussed those issues today.
May 31, 2011, 10:21 PM EST
One of the first orders of business for the team in Winnipeg is to lock-up their new captain, restricted free agent Andrew Ladd.
Apr 7, 2011, 10:07 PM EST
The Rangers had playoff destiny in their own hands going into tonight’s game against Atlanta. Now they’ve handed it off to Carolina after being shutout 3-0 by Ondrej Pavelec and the Thrashers.
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 0
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 28
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 16
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 96
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 16
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 7
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 11
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (96)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)