Oct 17, 2011, 1:44 PM EST
The Jets already can’t score. They didn’t need this.
Oct 13, 2011, 8:13 PM EST
Tonight’s game between the Hawks and Jets will be the first time Andrew Ladd and Dustin Byfuglien return to United Center ice since winning the Stanley Cup in 2010.
Oct 9, 2011, 11:21 AM EST
Winnipeg fans are going to create an insane atmosphere during today’s franchise re-opener, but can a young Jets team keep its composure against the Canadiens?
Oct 3, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
How will the Jets’ first year in Winnipeg since 1995 pan out? Check out this Dustin Byfuglien-sized 2011-12 season preview to find out.
Sep 20, 2011, 12:37 PM EST
It’s just a preseason game and it’s just against the Columbus Blue Jackets, but the first NHL game featuring the hometown team since 1996 will be played in Winnipeg tonight.
Sep 16, 2011, 7:21 PM EST
Not surprisingly, Dustin Byfuglien was faced with plenty of questions about his weight at the first day of Winnipeg’s training camp. But he, nor anyone else on the team, seem to think it will be a problem.
Sep 6, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
Finally, the Winnipeg Jets have sweaters to wear on the ice… And they showed them off in dramatic fashion. So, what do you think of them? We’re… underwhelmed.
Jul 20, 2011, 2:46 PM EST
With a Thursday salary arbitration deadline looming, the Rangers and Brandon Dubinsky can’t seem to come to terms on a contract extension. This post details why his value is tough to gauge, his age makes things complicated and Ryan Callahan’s deal also hangs in the balance.
Jul 5, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
With the Winnipeg Jets’ summer being a quiet one, they did one important thing today: re-signed captain Andrew Ladd to a five-year deal.
Jul 4, 2011, 11:46 PM EST
With the Winnipeg Jets coming to rise out of Atlanta, it appears that even though everything else about the team is new they’re doing things like they did while in Atlanta.
Jun 12, 2011, 12:24 AM EST
Restricted free agent to-be Andrew Ladd flew up to Winnipeg to check out the Thrashers new home. If GM Kevin Cheveldayoff gets his way, it’ll be Ladd’s new home as well next season.
Jun 9, 2011, 10:45 PM EST
Should the Winnipeg team be named the Jets? Will he even play for whatever the team is called? Last season’s Atlanta Thrashers captain Andrew Ladd discussed those issues today.
May 31, 2011, 10:21 PM EST
One of the first orders of business for the team in Winnipeg is to lock-up their new captain, restricted free agent Andrew Ladd.
Apr 7, 2011, 10:07 PM EST
The Rangers had playoff destiny in their own hands going into tonight’s game against Atlanta. Now they’ve handed it off to Carolina after being shutout 3-0 by Ondrej Pavelec and the Thrashers.
Mar 27, 2011, 5:46 PM EST
The Penguins and Thrashers did what they needed to do this afternoon, earning shootout wins against the Panthers and Senators respectively.
Mar 5, 2011, 10:51 PM EST
Let’s take an early ride on the Zamboni. Highlights include Jonathan Toews and the Blackhawks earning their eight straight win, the Penguins breaking the Bruins’ winning streak and the Thrashers looking like a team that was once a breakthrough success again.
Jan 23, 2011, 11:04 AM EST
During Chicago’s “Great Fire Sale” of 2010 in their Stanley Cup afterglow, Patrick Sharp was a hotly rumored player to be moved. Chicago stuck by him and they should be thankful they did.
Dec 4, 2010, 10:07 PM EST
With a Penguins win over the Blue Jackets and a regulation loss by the Capitals against the Thrashers, Pittsburgh and Washington find themselves tied atop the Eastern Conference. Sidney Crosby scored two goals, giving him a league leading 23 on the season.
Nov 18, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
The Atlanta Thrashers decided to make Andrew Ladd their new team captain today. He’s their first captain since they traded Ilya Kovalchuk.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 36
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)