Dec 5, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
Still unclear what ails the 27-year-old defenseman.
Oct 15, 2013, 10:53 AM EST
“They’re passionate and the owner is in the locker-room after every game and he just wants to win.”
Oct 2, 2013, 5:06 PM EST
It’s looking that way.
Aug 13, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
Vancouver is looking to add another d-man.
Jul 17, 2013, 9:02 AM EST
He should fit right in under coach John Tortorella.
Apr 26, 2013, 2:14 PM EST
So…you’re saying there’s a chance.
Apr 18, 2013, 1:55 PM EST
Inside: Less emphatic updates on Chris Higgins and Chris Tanev.
Apr 2, 2013, 3:27 PM EST
Nice raise for the 29-year-old winger.
Mar 7, 2013, 10:45 PM EST
Tough break for Columbus.
Mar 5, 2013, 4:11 PM EST
The defenseman has been a healthy scratch the past two games.
Feb 26, 2013, 4:57 PM EST
Vancouver’s big summer signing is feeling the heat.
Feb 21, 2013, 3:18 PM EST
He’ll make his NHL coaching debut tonight against Toronto.
Jan 14, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
Feb 13, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
In hindsight, Calgary probably shouldn’t have traded Brendan Morrison.
Jan 31, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
This post hopes to make it even more interesting.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Apparently Mark Recchi isn’t alone in hating the Vancouver Canucks as all of Ottawa is joining them. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jun 29, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
Here is a roundup of some of the smaller moves from around the NHL today, highlighted by David Jones signing a one-year deal with the Colorado Avalanche.
Jun 27, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
Last summer Kevin Bieksa was the most rumored to be traded player in Vancouver. This summer, he’s signing a five-year deal to stick around.
Jun 16, 2011, 11:39 AM EST
We’re sure you know what went wrong here for the Vancouver Canucks in their Stanley Cup finals loss, but just how deep did it all run? We break down their ultimate failure.
Jun 11, 2011, 10:43 AM EST
Among the five thoughts we’ve got today are how the importance of home ice has made itself more than evident in the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 4, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
Much like his inspiring teammate Manny Malhotra, Vancouver Canucks defenseman Dan Hamhuis has been listed as a game-time decision for Game 2 against the Boston Bruins. Unlike the increasingly likely (and undoubtedly inspiring) return of Malhotra, the general consensus isn’t very optimistic about the chances of Hamhuis actually playing, though. Hamhuis is a valuable defensive…
Jun 3, 2011, 4:48 PM EST
Manny Malhotra practiced with the Canucks today while Dan Hamhuis didn’t. Think you know who’s going to play? Sure you do… They’re both listed as day-to-day.
Jun 2, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
If Dan Hamhuis is going to miss any time for Vancouver, the Canucks are prepared to make due without him just like they’ve done with injuries all season long.
Jun 1, 2011, 6:56 PM EST
Are you a conflicted American hockey fan and don’t want to root for the Bruins but feel a little bit dirty rooting for Vancouver? Ryan Kesler is here to make you feel better.
May 30, 2011, 7:58 PM EST
Andrew Alberts has only played in three playoff games this year, but he still has intimate knowledge of some Boston players that no other member of the Canucks has.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 68
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 94
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 6
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 179
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (179)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (94)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (89)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (87)