Sep 12, 2012, 12:25 PM EST
The comments section for this one should be on fire.
Sep 8, 2012, 12:51 PM EST
He still has headaches.
Aug 28, 2012, 9:43 PM EST
GM Paul Holmgren thinks he’s been coming along nicely.
Aug 26, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
It’s dangerous work being a Flyers defenseman lately. Braydon Coburn should look out for falling pianos.
Aug 12, 2012, 3:43 PM EST
Turns out the Flyers defenseman may not be out so long.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:14 PM EST
Hip surgery has him out til December.
Aug 9, 2012, 11:56 AM EST
Could the NHL’s current iron man be on the move?
Aug 8, 2012, 3:41 PM EST
Bourdon was pegged by Flyers GM Paul Holmgren as a possible replacement for the injured Andrej Meszaros.
Aug 7, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
“We’ve got a lot of young kids that we like,” said GM Paul Holmgren.
Aug 7, 2012, 10:34 AM EST
Tough blow for Philly’s blueline.
Jul 5, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
Flyers add experience up front, depth on the blueline.
May 31, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
No more Nicklas Lidstrom means a serious challenge for GM Ken Holland.
Flyers owner: “If Pronger and Meszaros had been healthy in the playoffs, we would have won the whole thing”
May 29, 2012, 2:57 PM EST
Ed Snider opines on what could’ve been…
May 8, 2012, 12:16 PM EST
Hasn’t played since Mar. 1
May 3, 2012, 7:58 PM EST
The 13-year age gap might be a factor.
Apr 28, 2012, 4:22 PM EST
He missed Games 5 and 6 against Pittsburgh with a concussion.
Apr 27, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
Philadelphia won the regular season series 3-2-1.
Apr 27, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
The two teams will meet for the second time in three postseasons.
Apr 26, 2012, 2:41 PM EST
The big defenseman that’s been out with a concussion practiced today in a contact-permitted jersey.
Apr 24, 2012, 2:32 PM EST
Led all Philly defensemen in goals during the regular season, and averaged over 20 minutes a night.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:23 AM EST
Philly has taken a 2-0 series lead.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:12 PM EST
Scott Hartnell says it will be a “bloodbath.”
Mar 19, 2012, 6:09 PM EST
A significant loss for Philly’s blue line.
Mar 13, 2012, 12:42 PM EST
Some of the skating wounded had to get healthy eventually.
Mar 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
It’s a veritable M.A.S.H. unit for Philly.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (147)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)