Apr 26, 2012, 2:41 PM EST
The big defenseman that’s been out with a concussion practiced today in a contact-permitted jersey.
Apr 24, 2012, 2:32 PM EST
Led all Philly defensemen in goals during the regular season, and averaged over 20 minutes a night.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:23 AM EST
Philly has taken a 2-0 series lead.
Apr 8, 2012, 8:12 PM EST
Scott Hartnell says it will be a “bloodbath.”
Mar 19, 2012, 6:09 PM EST
A significant loss for Philly’s blue line.
Mar 13, 2012, 12:42 PM EST
Some of the skating wounded had to get healthy eventually.
Mar 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
It’s a veritable M.A.S.H. unit for Philly.
Mar 7, 2012, 2:56 PM EST
Philly’s injury woes continue.
Mar 4, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
Philadelphia wins without some of their best defensemen.
Mar 4, 2012, 6:48 PM EST
Just what the Flyers needed, more defensemen out of action.
Dec 23, 2011, 10:33 PM EST
The Blueshirts now sit atop the Atlantic Division.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:03 PM EST
Teemu Selanne returns to Winnipeg.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
Holmgren actively searching for a replacement.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
The Flyers will have to survive the next few weeks without Chris Pronger. So wait, who will dare replace him?
May 12, 2011, 6:09 PM EST
The Flyers announced that Chris Pronger, Kris Versteeg and Michael Leighton underwent successful surgeries today.
May 10, 2011, 6:10 PM EST
Mike Richards is among the Flyers players who will need off-season surgery, but most of today’s focus was on his testy relationship with the media and the quality of his leadership.
May 5, 2011, 12:50 AM EST
A bad start for Philly turned into a bad ending as the Flyers now sit in the same position they were in last year down 3-0 in the series after losing 5-1 to Boston tonight.
Apr 30, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
While the Bruins and Flyers met about a year ago in the 2010 semifinals, there are enough new faces to make the 2011 series compellingly different. Tim Thomas, Nathan Horton and Kris Versteeg rank among the ‘newcomers.’
Apr 22, 2011, 11:08 PM EST
The Sabres put the Flyers on the brink of elimination with a 4-3 overtime win in Game 5 all thanks to rookie Tyler Ennis.
Apr 1, 2011, 6:54 PM EST
With Chris Pronger out for the rest of the regular season, Flyers’ head coach Peter Laviolette has been leaning on Andrej Meszaros to fill the void.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 12
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)