Jan 11, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
Because they sure didn’t last season.
Jan 7, 2013, 8:52 PM EDT
At least for early in Philly’s season.
Jan 7, 2013, 12:13 PM EDT
Would be a big hit to the Philly blueline.
Jan 6, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
Many key players could miss the start of the season.
Dec 20, 2012, 12:57 PM EDT
The 27-year-old has been rehabbing after tearing his Achilles.
Dec 14, 2012, 10:38 AM EDT
He’ll play for Fribourg-Gotteron in the Spengler Cup.
Nov 14, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
He’s back on ice after tearing his Achilles tendon in August.
Nov 13, 2012, 5:06 PM EDT
He’ll join Heilbronner of the Bundesliga (second division).
Oct 23, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
Assuming, you know, there’s hockey being played by December.
Sep 12, 2012, 12:25 PM EDT
The comments section for this one should be on fire.
Sep 8, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
He still has headaches.
Aug 28, 2012, 9:43 PM EDT
GM Paul Holmgren thinks he’s been coming along nicely.
Aug 26, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
It’s dangerous work being a Flyers defenseman lately. Braydon Coburn should look out for falling pianos.
Aug 12, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
Turns out the Flyers defenseman may not be out so long.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:14 PM EDT
Hip surgery has him out til December.
Aug 9, 2012, 11:56 AM EDT
Could the NHL’s current iron man be on the move?
Aug 8, 2012, 3:41 PM EDT
Bourdon was pegged by Flyers GM Paul Holmgren as a possible replacement for the injured Andrej Meszaros.
Aug 7, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
“We’ve got a lot of young kids that we like,” said GM Paul Holmgren.
Aug 7, 2012, 10:34 AM EDT
Tough blow for Philly’s blueline.
Jul 5, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
Flyers add experience up front, depth on the blueline.
May 31, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
No more Nicklas Lidstrom means a serious challenge for GM Ken Holland.
Flyers owner: “If Pronger and Meszaros had been healthy in the playoffs, we would have won the whole thing”
May 29, 2012, 2:57 PM EDT
Ed Snider opines on what could’ve been…
May 8, 2012, 12:16 PM EDT
Hasn’t played since Mar. 1
May 3, 2012, 7:58 PM EDT
The 13-year age gap might be a factor.
Apr 28, 2012, 4:22 PM EDT
He missed Games 5 and 6 against Pittsburgh with a concussion.
- Video: Patrick Kane scores a beauty against Buffalo 0
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 24
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 18
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)