Sep 15, 2011, 3:23 PM EST
Andrei Markov’s surgically repaired knee is still causing him trouble in the offseason. Should the Habs be anxious about that or let him come back at his own pace?
Jun 23, 2011, 9:41 PM EST
The Montreal Canadiens have committed to their oft-injured start defenseman Andrei Markov for the next three seasons. Will he be able to stay healthy?
Apr 1, 2011, 1:32 PM EST
Three weeks after his scary injury, Max Pacioretty skated for 20 minutes today.
Dec 3, 2010, 7:34 PM EST
Bad news for the Montreal Canadiens as defenseman Andrei Markov is done for the year after getting knee surgery.
Nov 16, 2010, 8:10 PM EST
The worry over Canadiens defenseman Andrei Markov’s knee injury in Montreal is about to grow exponentially. Dave Stubbs of Habs Inside/Out tweets today that Markov will be out “long term” for an undetermined amount of time. It’s been a mystery surrounding Markov about how long he would be out for since he was hurt on…
Nov 15, 2010, 8:26 PM EST
It’s far from official at this point, but rumors indicate that Andrei Markov might be done for the season.
Nov 13, 2010, 10:18 PM EST
Montreal Canadiens defenseman Andrei Markov left tonight’s game with what looks like a knee injury. No, sadly, this is not a re-print of a story from last season.
Oct 30, 2010, 3:24 PM EST
Some might say that the team is better off without him, at least if they just look at wins and losses. They made the playoffs with him playing hurt or missing games completely, then beat the Pittsburgh Penguins in the second round of the playoffs after Matt Cooke sidelined him with a vicious but clean…
Oct 25, 2010, 2:39 PM EST
Good news out of Montreal, although it seems like things are still in the air a bit for valuable defenseman Andrei Markov. TSN has the word on the talented offensive defenseman’s injury status. Andrei Markov was cleared for contact drills Monday and the club will seek final clearance from team doctors later this week. They are…
Oct 19, 2010, 2:51 PM EST
A couple weeks ago, it seemed like Montreal Canadiens defenseman Andrei Markov was on the road to recovery, but Louis Jean of Sportsnet.ca reports that the talented offensive blueliner isn’t feeling strong enough for a return just yet. The Russian blueliner was hoping to resume play on Thursday against the New Jersey Devils but says…
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 0
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)