Dec 27, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
It’s not an official NHL season until Simon Gagne gets injured.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EDT
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Aug 23, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
Ethan Moreau passed his first test in becoming a Los Angeles King: He passed his physical and officially signed on with the Kings for one year.
Mar 27, 2011, 8:43 PM EDT
Los Angeles will be without Anze Kopitar for the rest of the regular season and most of the playoffs with a broken ankle. How will they try to win without their top player? We’ll try and figure it out.
Feb 12, 2011, 3:22 PM EDT
The Kings beat the Capitals 4-1 on the back of a three-goal outburst in the third period.
Jan 20, 2011, 2:55 PM EDT
In perhaps the least surprising news of the day, the Kings placed oft-injured forward Marco Sturm on the injured reserve.
Oct 21, 2010, 12:32 PM EDT
While there were nice goals from some rookies (including Carolina’s Jeff Skinner and a game winner from Andrei Loktionov of Los Angeles) and a nice shootout goal or two, when in doubt, go with the biggest milestone. That would be goal number 609 for “The Finnish Flash,” Teemu Selanne. While his great individual effort couldn’t…
Oct 21, 2010, 12:18 PM EDT
For a summary of last night’s other three games, click here. Los Angeles 4, Carolina 3 For the Kings, the success of this game might be measured more by something out of their control than the two points they put on their overall record. That’s because, if you haven’t heard it already, their skilled defenseman…
- Wings’ Kronwall has hearing today for hit on Kucherov 7
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 31
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 25
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 8
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 80
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)