Dec 27, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
It’s not an official NHL season until Simon Gagne gets injured.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EDT
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Aug 23, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
Ethan Moreau passed his first test in becoming a Los Angeles King: He passed his physical and officially signed on with the Kings for one year.
Mar 27, 2011, 8:43 PM EDT
Los Angeles will be without Anze Kopitar for the rest of the regular season and most of the playoffs with a broken ankle. How will they try to win without their top player? We’ll try and figure it out.
Feb 12, 2011, 3:22 PM EDT
The Kings beat the Capitals 4-1 on the back of a three-goal outburst in the third period.
Jan 20, 2011, 2:55 PM EDT
In perhaps the least surprising news of the day, the Kings placed oft-injured forward Marco Sturm on the injured reserve.
Oct 21, 2010, 12:32 PM EDT
While there were nice goals from some rookies (including Carolina’s Jeff Skinner and a game winner from Andrei Loktionov of Los Angeles) and a nice shootout goal or two, when in doubt, go with the biggest milestone. That would be goal number 609 for “The Finnish Flash,” Teemu Selanne. While his great individual effort couldn’t…
Oct 21, 2010, 12:18 PM EDT
For a summary of last night’s other three games, click here. Los Angeles 4, Carolina 3 For the Kings, the success of this game might be measured more by something out of their control than the two points they put on their overall record. That’s because, if you haven’t heard it already, their skilled defenseman…
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 28
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 63
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (63)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)