Dec 27, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
It’s not an official NHL season until Simon Gagne gets injured.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EST
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Aug 23, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
Ethan Moreau passed his first test in becoming a Los Angeles King: He passed his physical and officially signed on with the Kings for one year.
Mar 27, 2011, 8:43 PM EST
Los Angeles will be without Anze Kopitar for the rest of the regular season and most of the playoffs with a broken ankle. How will they try to win without their top player? We’ll try and figure it out.
Feb 12, 2011, 3:22 PM EST
The Kings beat the Capitals 4-1 on the back of a three-goal outburst in the third period.
Jan 20, 2011, 2:55 PM EST
In perhaps the least surprising news of the day, the Kings placed oft-injured forward Marco Sturm on the injured reserve.
Oct 21, 2010, 12:32 PM EST
While there were nice goals from some rookies (including Carolina’s Jeff Skinner and a game winner from Andrei Loktionov of Los Angeles) and a nice shootout goal or two, when in doubt, go with the biggest milestone. That would be goal number 609 for “The Finnish Flash,” Teemu Selanne. While his great individual effort couldn’t…
Oct 21, 2010, 12:18 PM EST
For a summary of last night’s other three games, click here. Los Angeles 4, Carolina 3 For the Kings, the success of this game might be measured more by something out of their control than the two points they put on their overall record. That’s because, if you haven’t heard it already, their skilled defenseman…
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 41
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 117
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (117)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)