Oct 24, 2013, 3:52 PM EST
Thinks it might’ve been food poisoning.
Oct 19, 2013, 5:53 PM EST
They’re already missing Ryane Clowe.
Oct 13, 2013, 6:04 PM EST
He hopes to win more puck battles.
Aug 23, 2013, 3:05 PM EST
Because finding the back of the net was an issue last season.
Jun 6, 2013, 5:24 PM EST
“He’s not going to Russia.”
May 29, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
That big group includes Patrik Elias and David Clarkson.
May 9, 2013, 12:42 PM EST
Yes, in a hockey game.
Apr 26, 2013, 9:52 AM EST
He missed 11 games before returning on April 20.
Apr 18, 2013, 12:38 PM EST
“It would be special to play here my whole career.”
Sep 30, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
Some wonder if Andrei Loktionov should be on there, too.
Sep 17, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
It’s good to be the guy coming off a Stanley Cup win.
Dec 27, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
It’s not an official NHL season until Simon Gagne gets injured.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EST
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Aug 23, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
Ethan Moreau passed his first test in becoming a Los Angeles King: He passed his physical and officially signed on with the Kings for one year.
Mar 27, 2011, 8:43 PM EST
Los Angeles will be without Anze Kopitar for the rest of the regular season and most of the playoffs with a broken ankle. How will they try to win without their top player? We’ll try and figure it out.
Feb 12, 2011, 3:22 PM EST
The Kings beat the Capitals 4-1 on the back of a three-goal outburst in the third period.
Jan 20, 2011, 2:55 PM EST
In perhaps the least surprising news of the day, the Kings placed oft-injured forward Marco Sturm on the injured reserve.
Oct 21, 2010, 12:32 PM EST
While there were nice goals from some rookies (including Carolina’s Jeff Skinner and a game winner from Andrei Loktionov of Los Angeles) and a nice shootout goal or two, when in doubt, go with the biggest milestone. That would be goal number 609 for “The Finnish Flash,” Teemu Selanne. While his great individual effort couldn’t…
Oct 21, 2010, 12:18 PM EST
For a summary of last night’s other three games, click here. Los Angeles 4, Carolina 3 For the Kings, the success of this game might be measured more by something out of their control than the two points they put on their overall record. That’s because, if you haven’t heard it already, their skilled defenseman…
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)