Jan 19, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
It must be hard when people like you a lot.
Jan 19, 2012, 11:07 AM EDT
Don’t expect them to go away though.
Jan 18, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
Says the Ducks get no love.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:13 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau would like you to get to know his goalie. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 16, 2012, 3:07 PM EDT
That’s the rumor du jour.
Jan 16, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
Feel free to vent in the comments section.
Jan 16, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
Does he have a point?
Jan 16, 2012, 9:54 AM EDT
Ever wonder what it’s like to be “The Perfect Human”? Now you’ll get a glimpse.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
Going 5-0-1 in your last six games and beating Vancouver soundly gets you noticed.
Jan 16, 2012, 7:29 AM EDT
There’s still hope that the Finnish Flash will get to make a run at a Cup this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 14, 2012, 7:15 AM EDT
Talk about being under the microscope. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 13, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
Then he locked himself in his room and cranked Metallica.
Jan 13, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
A collection of interesting news bits.
Jan 12, 2012, 5:59 PM EDT
“It’s better that he be there,” said the Finnish Flash.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
A few candidates to consider.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien probably raised some eyebrows.
Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
And yes, Alex Ovechkin made it.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
The outspoken GM is shifting from building for the future to fighting for the present.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:01 AM EDT
Hat tricks of all kinds were had last night. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 10, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
Bob Murray could be wheeling and dealing prior to the trade deadline.
Jan 10, 2012, 4:44 PM EDT
Both players will reach their respective milestones on home ice.
Jan 10, 2012, 10:13 AM EDT
Buffalo might actually be willing to deal the talented center.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
He won’t miss any time for a hit that left Jeff Carter with a separated shoulder.
Jan 9, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
Two questionable hits occurred in the third period of last night’s win over Columbus.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:02 AM EDT
Bad teams doing bad things. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 4
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 13
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)