Feb 22, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
You’d be stunned to see how few he’s actually scored this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 20, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Anaheim goalie went 3-0-1 with a 0.98 GAA.
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EDT
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 19, 2012, 11:36 PM EDT
Spin, punch, ouch, repeat.
Feb 19, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
The Finnish Flash is the oldest 20-goal scorer since 1976-77.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:50 AM EDT
They say Getzlaf had a distinct kicking motion.
Feb 18, 2012, 1:13 AM EDT
Here’s your Friday night fighting whimsy.
Feb 17, 2012, 10:50 PM EDT
New Jersey wins battle of two surging squads.
Feb 17, 2012, 5:58 PM EDT
“I can tell you, as a manager, that it does work like dominoes,” says David Poile.
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Feb 17, 2012, 11:43 AM EDT
“You forget the hotel rooms and everything.”
Feb 16, 2012, 5:14 PM EDT
Ducks flip minor-leaguers for the second time this week.
Feb 16, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
Sounds like the veteran rearguard will be on the move shortly.
Feb 15, 2012, 11:43 PM EDT
Warm up your cheesy suspension jokes.
Feb 15, 2012, 10:02 PM EDT
Can Bruce Boudreau’s bunch complete an unlikely run after reaching the .500 mark tonight?
Feb 15, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
Philly’s oldest player celebrates a milestone.
Feb 15, 2012, 7:31 AM EDT
It’s crazy he hasn’t won the Jack Adams Award yet. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 15, 2012, 12:21 AM EDT
Both teams continue traveling in opposite directions.
Feb 14, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Red Wings go for 21st straight win tonight — but how did they get there?
Feb 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
This game is the real life version of ships passing in the night.
Feb 14, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Just what we needed, another all-round threat in the league. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 13, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
Maxime Macenauer on his way to the ‘Peg.
Feb 13, 2012, 7:36 AM EDT
An eight-game losing streak will do that to you. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 12, 2012, 9:18 PM EDT
The 2010-11 Rocket Richard Trophy winner would easily defend his title if he could play all 82 games against the Blue Jackets.
Feb 12, 2012, 8:34 PM EDT
Watch Derick Brassard take down the Ducks offensive defenseman.
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 1
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 15
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 18
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)