Feb 22, 2012, 6:33 PM EDT
No. 68 came close to wearing the Copper and Blue.
Feb 22, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
Finnish Flash says current road trip will go a long way in deciding his fate.
Feb 22, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
You’d be stunned to see how few he’s actually scored this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 20, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Anaheim goalie went 3-0-1 with a 0.98 GAA.
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EDT
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 19, 2012, 11:36 PM EDT
Spin, punch, ouch, repeat.
Feb 19, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
The Finnish Flash is the oldest 20-goal scorer since 1976-77.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:50 AM EDT
They say Getzlaf had a distinct kicking motion.
Feb 18, 2012, 1:13 AM EDT
Here’s your Friday night fighting whimsy.
Feb 17, 2012, 10:50 PM EDT
New Jersey wins battle of two surging squads.
Feb 17, 2012, 5:58 PM EDT
“I can tell you, as a manager, that it does work like dominoes,” says David Poile.
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Feb 17, 2012, 11:43 AM EDT
“You forget the hotel rooms and everything.”
Feb 16, 2012, 5:14 PM EDT
Ducks flip minor-leaguers for the second time this week.
Feb 16, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
Sounds like the veteran rearguard will be on the move shortly.
Feb 15, 2012, 11:43 PM EDT
Warm up your cheesy suspension jokes.
Feb 15, 2012, 10:02 PM EDT
Can Bruce Boudreau’s bunch complete an unlikely run after reaching the .500 mark tonight?
Feb 15, 2012, 12:12 PM EDT
Philly’s oldest player celebrates a milestone.
Feb 15, 2012, 7:31 AM EDT
It’s crazy he hasn’t won the Jack Adams Award yet. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 15, 2012, 12:21 AM EDT
Both teams continue traveling in opposite directions.
Feb 14, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Red Wings go for 21st straight win tonight — but how did they get there?
Feb 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
This game is the real life version of ships passing in the night.
Feb 14, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Just what we needed, another all-round threat in the league. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 13, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
Maxime Macenauer on his way to the ‘Peg.
Feb 13, 2012, 7:36 AM EDT
An eight-game losing streak will do that to you. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (60)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)